Worst night ever !!!

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Last night was the worst since Dec was born, I have never heard him scream so much, he was up nearly every hour just screaming :hissy: He has never done this before, we are up from 6am and he seems fine now, I was starting to get a little worried but when I was changing his nappy and he put his head back there are 3 teeth just sitting at the edge of his gums so I assume they are going to pop through anytime now :happydance: hopefully today I dont think I could go through another night like last night. My heart goes out to anyone who has to go through this night after night, one night and I am exhausted I couldnt do it again, so heres to all those mamas that have babies that dont like sleep :rofl: well done to you all you deserve a medal xx

:hugs: Sorry last night was so tough. Hopefully those teeth come through soon!! I love the pic of Dec in your siggy btw! So cute!!

ah hun sorry u had a bad night hope he teeths quickly for u xxx

Bless him...I'm not looking forward to nights like that - I love my sleep! Hope they're all through soon and you get some more sleep tonight :hugs: x

I'm scared now! Hopefully tonight it goes better for your LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->