Worst resturant experience!!!!

LilianA

Reaction score
so i've been feeling better tHe past couple weeks ..some nausea here and there but no actual vomiting...until I went to the resturant today!!! I started vomiting and ran to the bathroom and finished there and from all the pressure while vomiting peed all over my pants!!! The bathrooms were very close to the eating area so everyone heard me and was looking at me as i came out with wet jeans like a 2 year old shaking and mascara all over my face!!!
Ugggghh I'm so tired of getting sick!!! Probably will never go back to that resturant again😓

I would probably die of embarrassment. That is horrible. I'm so sorry. That was also very rude of everyone to stare at you as you walked out of the bathroom.

thanks kuntry kutie! Hopefully later on it will be something to look back at and laugh!

How awful for you hun! Hope you feel better soon x

Oh hun :( thats awful, im sure one day you will be able to look back and laugh, i had a terrible chest infection at the end of my pregnancy with my last baby and when i coughed i peed myself and id have coughing fits and full on pee myself, my fiance started calling me piss legs lol at first i didnt find it very funny but now i laugh, had to have tena ladies through my chest infection, saved me the embarassment of wet trousers wherever i went, hope you stop being sick soon hun xxx

Oh no how embarrassing! Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

I was at a motorbike festival with my hubby, son and friend, went to the toilet and was sick and properly wet myself. Was horrible. I was wearing a dress so it wasnt visible. I was embarrassed and no one even.realised, thankfully I had leggings in the car so went and changed into them. Was awful though. I really need to do some pelvic exercises.

Feel for you, it's so embarrassing but hope it helps to know you aren't the only one it happens to. Xx

Thanks ladies!! its good to know we all pee on our selves:haha:
I'm sure a day will come were this story will be a funny memory but I do need to do some pelvic exercises as its getting worse with each child!!!

How embarrassing! This is my second and I pee myself when I vomit, when I still had morning sickness, I couldn't sleep, can't downstairs to get a hug from dh who was still up, instead I projectile vomited and wee'd all over the downstairs loo and burst into tears!
He sent me back up to bed and next morning said it took him over 40 mins to clear up!

Are you showing? Then people might guess what's going on...(otherwise they might have thought you were deathly ill with the norovirus or something - vomiting and incontinent!)
Terribly embarrassing experience, I am sure, but tbh, I am quite sure you will laugh your head off about this once the pregnancy is over! That will be a story to remember for years to come.
I think I didn't go to any restaurants for months this pregnancy as I was so nauseous (with vomiting)...

How embarrassing! This is my second and I pee myself when I vomit, when I still had morning sickness, I couldn't sleep, can't downstairs to get a hug from dh who was still up, instead I projectile vomited and wee'd all over the downstairs loo and burst into tears!
He sent me back up to bed and next morning said it took him over 40 mins to clear up!

OHH Noo!! I feel for you! but thats nice of him to actually clean it up for you! I started peeing myself with my third and this is my fourth and its full on pants fully wet kinda pee or if im wearing a night shirt the floor is full! terrible! I sure hope we can get back to normal after baby is out!

Are you showing? Then people might guess what's going on...(otherwise they might have thought you were deathly ill with the norovirus or something - vomiting and incontinent!)
Terribly embarrassing experience, I am sure, but tbh, I am quite sure you will laugh your head off about this once the pregnancy is over! That will be a story to remember for years to come.
I think I didn't go to any restaurants for months this pregnancy as I was so nauseous (with vomiting)...

I'm showing a little bit.. one lady actually asked me if I am pregnant and went to get me a club soda to drink..very nice and gave me a little comfort but you sure made me laugh at the thought they would think i'm deadly ill!! they would have probably all ran out of the place!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->