wot do u think to the name....

Mummylou23

Reaction score
lilly may? or do you have any other middle names to go with lilly please?

It's beautiful, but getting quite common. If you don't mind that then by all means use it :)

its not that common round here :) i think its lovely but wondered if anything else went good with lilly too x

Lilly Ann would be cute as well. I love the middle name May too :)

Lilliana or Lilly Anna if your wanting them separate

My daughter is Layla-Mae, and there's a lily-Mae in the next street, a few months older. I'm kinda regretting using the Mae cos everywhere I go people say to me do you know lily-Mae?

Still love both names, I just seems everyone's using Mae just now, though if it's not common where you are go for it. X

I think lilly may is such a nice name but I will say that in my preschool we have 5 lillys 3 are lilly may and all have different spellings :haha:
I think it is lovely but be prepared if it picks up in your area too as we have to call each by first and last name to know whos who :haha:

oh :( wondering now :( i just dont know lily-may seems to be sticking hmmm lol

The dearest creature and my best friend in the world was Lilly Anne.

There is only my daughter Lily-May in our area, not heard any other lilys

I know a lotttttt of something-maes and a couple of Lilly Maes. Doesn't matter tho if it's the name you love.

Spell it MAY and shock people lol, My boy will be Freddy but everyone expects Freddie...!

I wanted to use Lily Rosa (middle name means something to me and I just liked Lily) but its WAY too popular where I'm from, I think Lilly May sounds too chavvy now in my opinion, which is a shame as they're lovely old fashioned beautiful names...

I've also heard of Lilly Grace, Lilly Anne, cant think of any more but Lilly May is the most popular for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->