Would have been due in 4 days and still not pregnant :(

Hope0607

Reaction score
Hey there! Just feeling upset today! Just got my AF again :(
A little about me. I had a miscarriage this past February. I would have been due to have my baby Sept.14 so in four days. I wanted so badly to be pregnant by now again but it's not happening! I don't know what is wrong with me and why it is taking so long but I'm starting to feel pretty discouraged. I thought I was pregnant this cycle and the last cycle too! It just seemsmy body can't conceive anymore. Maybe I'm not ovulating?? I don't know. My hubby and I have been timing things well or so I think. We've been doing the Bd'ing every other day during my fertile phase and nothing.
In the past I seemed to get pregnant so easily. I conceived my second baby when my first was only 5 1/2 months. My youngest is now 4 1/2 years and I have only gotten pregnant once and then lost it and now can't again. I've had blood work and stuff done and apparently I'm healthy and my Gyno thinks so too. I've been taking B6 complex and Folic acid as well to prepare.
We really want to have one more child yet. I keep thinking next cycle but I don't think so anymore. I just feel like giving up I am almost 29 but I have a feeling I won't ever have to use birth control again becasue I'm never going to get pregnant. :(

Also thought I should mention that I got my first period back again only 4 weeks after my miscarriage and have been having regular cycles since and still nothing :(

Have you been using OPKs or temping to see if you are actually ovulating? I didnt ovulate for a year after my first miscarriage and when i finally did ovulate it was medically started.. :( our bodies go out of whack for a while after a MC and only God knows when everything will level out.

No I haven't been. I never have used them. My doctor seemed to think that since I always have regular cycles (between 26-30 days) that I must be ovulating. I don't know now. I've wondered that too, maybe I'm not :(

It took me 10 mon to conceive again. I had a to the T 28 day cycle. I didn't use opks but I did temp & cp/cm check....nothing. The one month I said screw it...it happened. I too was very down when my due date came and passed. My friend actually gave birth on my due date so that really stung, so I completely understand where you're coming from.

I'm so sorry...I was due with my 1st baby on Oct 1. I lost mine in March. :cry:

I was SURE I would be pregnant before my due date came. I didn't know how I could possibly bear it if I wasn't. But no.

I don't know why I'm not pregnant either, but it really stinks.

I really feel for you Hope- the due date of a baby lost will always sting I think. I second the advice that you should chart using your BBT, CM, CP, OPKs. Maybe you are ovulating but not when you think or have a short luteal phase? You would be able to pick up on this with charting. I really think that the S.M.E.P. is really good advice, that you should BD every-other day but when you get fertile CM, ovulation pains, or + OPKs do it every day for 3 days. Me and my DH only conceive when we do it every day. I guess he has lazy sperm or something that don't hang around long enough to "catch my egg". I hope you get your BFP soon. Good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->