Would it be very bold if I ...

crownest

Reaction score
Stayed in bed all day. Im wiped out after the last few days. It's 1150 am just got back into bed and I think I'd quite happily stay here

Of course not! If I could I totally would!!

I would if I could! Go for it! Hope you manage to catch up on some needed rest. :)

I'm lucky I can't work but hats off to you mammies to be with kids and jobs don't know how you do it , you amaze me

Haha! Nope. Do it. Sometimes those days are much needed.

hahah my son this morning asked me "mom, why are you always in bed this summer?" I felt so bad and guilty and was trying to come up with a ligit reason with out sounding like a lazy mom!

If I could I would ! I have been taking a nap everyday with my three year old though. :p

Take a nap for a couple hours then try to get something done. You can take another nap later today if you need to.

I work night shifts so random naps are well needed, I always head for bed when ever I get some spare time x

Oh man, if you can, do it! I wish I could. My almost 2 year-old doesn't seem to understand why I want to nap all the time… :haha:

Stayed in bed all day. Im wiped out after the last few days. It's 1150 am just got back into bed and I think I'd quite happily stay here

Awww.. so envy.. i wish i could.. but have to wake up early for work:wacko:..

Well ladies I had a wonderful lazy guilt free day . Housework was left undone. I napped in bed and snoozed on a sun lounger on the deck , ignored texts and calls ,got out my fancy creams and potions and spoilt myself . Had a mini vacation from life ☺

Sounds amazing, that's my plan for Friday as that's my only day off work ànd I'm back in Saturday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->