Would like advice please....

WoodyA

Reaction score
I was confirmed m/c yesterday hcg was 500 from 200 on the 18th
No ectopic but no pregnancy in right place, artefacts in uterus 6mm in length
Sonographer said she thought she saw gestational sac on it's way to be passed

Been bleeding on and off since Wednesday
Passed quite a few clots and a very big one today (pretty sure it was said sac)

But this only happens on the toilet? I have no strikethrough onto a pad at all.
I read in a m/c you could be soaking a pad an hour??

Is it all just happening slowly for me?

Going for repeat hcg tomorrow for some reason.

Any advice/ experiences would be appreciated!!

I'm so sorry for your loss! That is devastating! I wish I could help, but unfortunately, the only thing I can say is that my bleeding was very slow as well. Thats probably little to no comfort to you, but yes, my bleeding was very light and very slow as well. I kept telling myself that the pregnancy would be alright. My cramps weren't worse than my AF either. I really hope you'll be okay. Take care of yourself. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. :cry:
I bled very lightly initially so much so my doctor said it was normal. Then I went for a scan and they could see a collapsed sack but no baby inside it. I had to have a dnc in the end but the bleeding after that was like a light period, nothing major and I didn't have cramping at all.
The period I had a month after that was more like i expected an MC to be like so maybe I had a delayed reaction or something?
I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. Please look after yourself, rest and try to relax.
I hope you have a good support network around you who can help. If not there are lots of organisations you can talk to for help.

xxxxx

Sorry this is happening to you. I didn't bleed at all and had a D&C in the end. Hope things speed up for you :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My miscarriage was very different so I don't have any advice. Didn't want to read & run.

:hugs::hugs:

I just got the results from my hcg 100 today from 500 on Friday, so at least that's dropping!

Epu won't discharge me yet though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->