Would LOVE a cycle buddy! On CD 7

Hey ladies, I am cd 11 and have been having tingling in my ovaries all day so I checked my CM and there was a huge blob of EWCM but it wasn't clear, still it stretched about 3 inches lol. OPK was negative tho so no surge yet. Any thoughts?

Good luck to you all too! I'm on CD 10 and already feeling some ovualtion pains, I don't really mind the 2 week wait as long as I go ahead and ovulated before cd 21! Here's to hoping!

Started getting ov pain on cd 10, ewcm cd 11, and should ov on cd14...
edited to say: Last month had the same symptoms (pains were on left side and this cycle its on the right) and got my + on cd 13. Not using OPKs this time around but still having exact same symptoms so im hopeful to ov on cd 14 :)

Good luck to you all too! I'm on CD 10 and already feeling some ovualtion pains, I don't really mind the 2 week wait as long as I go ahead and ovulated before cd 21! Here's to hoping!

Started getting ov pain on cd 10, ewcm cd 11, and should ov on cd14...
edited to say: Last month had the same symptoms (pains were on left side and this cycle its on the right) and got my + on cd 13. Not using OPKs this time around but still having exact same symptoms so im hopeful to ov on cd 14 :)

Good luck! I am so hoping to ovulate at my normal time this cycle. Fingers are crossed and praying!

Well the Clomid is all down and I started my OPKs on Sunday and so far negative but I should ovulate on CD 16 with the Clomid on board. I have had some sharp ovary/side pains last night but it's too soon for ovulation so it must just be getting ready. Saturday should be the big positive OPK and that's awesome because the hubby will be home all weekend. I got my preseed ready to go for our first try with that stuff. I am going to use a little bit tonight when he comes home so if it does happen sooner then normal for being medicated then there will be some swimmers waiting. So BD tonight and then not till Friday when he's back home, or Saturday if he's too tired, LOL. Either way and whenever we do it, preseed will be a must have since I have a ph of 4 and kill everything!!!LOL. Baby Dust to everyone!!

messymommy yayy, I'm so happy for you! Have fun getting busy making a baby!

Messymommy been getting the sharp pains myself for the last couple days. Im due to ov tomorrow or maybe even tonight:thumbup: gl

Woo hoo I ov'd yesterday and now on 1dpo! DH and I managed to BD at all the right times so got everything crossed that this is THE cycle!

xxx

Yayy Esdee! I'm hoping this is your month!

I am on CD 14 and my CM is a thick egg whiteish consistency. Opk's were negative last night, hoping today they are at least darker. I did have some stress this week so I am hoping this doesn't effect it.

Well I'm still getting negative OPKs but I should get positive on Friday or Saturday so I'm not worried yet. We did BD last night and I tried some of the pre-seed for the first time. That stuff does feel like the natural stuff! I didn't use an applicator because it's really not time but I wanted to see what we were getting into with this stuff so we used it as a topical. It definately would be better if I put it inside with the applicator. Just like the natural stuff it dried up kinda fast for my liking. I figured if I Oed early at least there'd be some swimmers in there. I did notice afterwards I had cramping like I had after my HSG test. I wonder if that was spermies actually getting into my uterus??? I rarely get any cramping after sex.

Well I'm still getting negative OPKs but I should get positive on Friday or Saturday so I'm not worried yet. We did BD last night and I tried some of the pre-seed for the first time. That stuff does feel like the natural stuff! I didn't use an applicator because it's really not time but I wanted to see what we were getting into with this stuff so we used it as a topical. It definately would be better if I put it inside with the applicator. Just like the natural stuff it dried up kinda fast for my liking. I figured if I Oed early at least there'd be some swimmers in there. I did notice afterwards I had cramping like I had after my HSG test. I wonder if that was spermies actually getting into my uterus??? I rarely get any cramping after sex.

I noticed that sperm makes me cramp also. I always thought sperm kind of ripened your cervix a little bit, which is a good thing. And I love pre-seed. I'm not using it this cycle but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I am going to try PreSeed this cycle. Hopefully that is the changing factor for me getting my :bfp: this month.

I noticed that sperm makes me cramp also. I always thought sperm kind of ripened your cervix a little bit, which is a good thing. And I love pre-seed. I'm not using it this cycle but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'm glad it's not just me or in my imagination. I guess the preseed is working if some got in there since I rarely ever have cramping or anything after sex.

Ok ladies it's getting down to the wire, I am on CD 15. I am now restricting fluids and doing 3 hour holds twice a day for OPK's. This is what I have so far and I know they are not positive but they are getting darker.

The one on top is from CD 14 at 11am, bottom is CD 14 9pm. The one from 9pm is only slightly darker but I don't think you can tell by the pic.
286801_254387944582088_100000326530971_922038_1498136_o.jpg

I can't wait to test again today!

Ladies please feel free to post your OPK's and HPT's here too!

Also my CM for CD 14 started out eggwhite/creamy and by the evening it was more eggwhite/watery/creamy. Weird, I know lol

Well I'm beginning to worry because my tests have been very faint and I'm supposed to ovulate Saturday. Usually they progressively get darker just before the positive one. I think I started to freak out month before last and it was all for no reason so I should just settle down, LOL.

Well I'm beginning to worry because my tests have been very faint and I'm supposed to ovulate Saturday. Usually they progressively get darker just before the positive one. I think I started to freak out month before last and it was all for no reason so I should just settle down, LOL.

Don't worry just think positive. But i understand your freaking out.

I should ovulate on Wednesday. I am getting some PreSeed this weekend and going to try and BD Monday-Friday next week just to make sure I catch the egg. Hopefully the PreSeed will give me that advantage. Plus I am getting a moonstone necklace this weekend. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->