Would LOVE a cycle buddy! On CD 7

crazycoolmom

Reaction score
Starting another cycle and off to a good start. Started taking b-complex with my prenatal and will be ditching the b-complex for Rainbow Light on Friday (if it gets delivered) because it has everything I need in one (well 6 pills a day).

AND I would love a cycle buddy. Who's in?:hugs:

My goal is to ovulate normal :wacko: Before my m/c in February 2011 I had the perfect 28 day cycle, ovulated on CD 14 (LP was 14 days!). I have been ovulating earlier and earlier each cycle since the m/c. (except for a soy cycle).

Last cycle I ovulated on CD 21, hoping for ovulation on CD 14 or 15 and would love some support. Hoping the b-vitamins will help up the o date and extend my lp to 14 days (currently 12 days).
:thumbup:

Heck yes, cycle day 6 will work! Thanks ladies for being my cycle buddies. I hope we all get our bfp's this cycle!:hugs:

I'm on CD 8 and on the countdown to ov!

Yay guys and welcome to the thread. I am CD 8 as of 12 am and yes, now comes the countdown!

I still have fourteen days until I O! Ugh....I am totally not know how I can wait. LOL

It's a terrible waiting game lol but I am grateful for this time to get some good nutrients so my eggy can be strong and healthy.

Cycle day 9 as of midnight. Please pray that I ovulate normal this cycle, even tho I wont complain if it's around cd 19 or 20 lol

I am on CD 5. Going to the doctor in the morning to get my fourth round of Clomid. Hopefully I will get my sticky bean this month.

cd 10 :happydance: Just a few days till ov... not looking forward to another 2ww tho :wacko:

Im on CD9.....hoping to Ov next sat/sun........Its all about the waiting grrrr!!! The the 2ww which actually seems like 2years!!! lol!! good luck ladies xxxx

Good luck to you all too! I'm on CD 10 and already feeling some ovualtion pains, I don't really mind the 2 week wait as long as I go ahead and ovulated before cd 21! Here's to hoping!

Im on CD9.....hoping to Ov next sat/sun........Its all about the waiting grrrr!!! The the 2ww which actually seems like 2years!!! lol!! good luck ladies xxxx

I should be ovulatin then too but i usually get ewcm on day 10 so we will start just before then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->