Would LOVE a cycle buddy! On CD 7

I should ovulate on Wednesday. I am getting some PreSeed this weekend and going to try and BD Monday-Friday next week just to make sure I catch the egg. Hopefully the PreSeed will give me that advantage. Plus I am getting a moonstone necklace this weekend. Yay!

Good luck! I don't know what the moonstone means but sounds intriguing.

Guess Im officially in the 2 week wait...Should have ov yesterday or today possibly. Im running my usual post-ov low-grade-fever

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/653365-moonstone-anyone.html

So I took another OPK at CD 16 @ 12am and what do you know, even darker. I took another one this morning with FMU which was dark, usually my FMU opk's will be extremely light unless I'm about to surge so I think it may be official that the b-vitamins were all I needed to ovulate at my normal time. :happydance:

Also last night I felt really fertile with that wide open feeling and my cm has went clear eggwhite. My partner wasn't able to make it here last night but I think we are still fine. Gonna start a thread about it because I'm concerned that if I get my surge today and we bd tonight, will the timing still be good.

So I took another OPK at CD 16 @ 12am and what do you know, even darker. I took another one this morning with FMU which was dark, usually my FMU opk's will be extremely light unless I'm about to surge so I think it may be official that the b-vitamins were all I needed to ovulate at my normal time. :happydance:

Also last night I felt really fertile with that wide open feeling and my cm has went clear eggwhite. My partner wasn't able to make it here last night but I think we are still fine. Gonna start a thread about it because I'm concerned that if I get my surge today and we bd tonight, will the timing still be good.

I think the timing would be great> :thumbup:

Whew! :happydance: Ok thanks, I was thinking that since we haven't been bd'ing leading up to the positive OPK that it could decrease our chances.

Whew! :happydance: Ok thanks, I was thinking that since we haven't been bd'ing leading up to the positive OPK that it could decrease our chances.

I have read to bd every other night until +opk, but at my last ob/gyn visit she said not to bd for a few days before my + and then bd the day of my + and for the next two days following. It worked for her when she was having trouble conceiving. :flower:

Guess I am starting the TWW now! I just got a + OPK on CD 15!

Pretty crampy yesterday at 6 dpo...Hope it isn't af. Lots of sharp stabbing pains today on the right side of my c-section scar, another sign of af for me :growlmad:

Pretty crampy yesterday at 6 dpo...Hope it isn't af. Lots of sharp stabbing pains today on the right side of my c-section scar, another sign of af for me :growlmad:

The dull AF cramps usually mean pregnant for me. Any back pain? I'm feeling out too, had lots of stress yesterday and scared I knocked the fertilized egg off track. :cry:

Also at 1 and 2 dpo I had lots of dull aches and back pain but it went away yesterday after all the stress. Maybe I'm just being over cautious.

I ovulated yesterday. Two days earlier than expected. I BDed Monday and today so hopefully that will do the trick. I couldn't BD yesterday since the hubby had a super bad MS flare up.

I ovulated yesterday. Two days earlier than expected. I BDed Monday and today so hopefully that will do the trick. I couldn't BD yesterday since the hubby had a super bad MS flare up.

Yay, happy 2 week wait. Stay sane :happydance:

The dull AF cramps usually mean pregnant for me. Any back pain? I'm feeling out too, had lots of stress yesterday and scared I knocked the fertilized egg off track. :cry:

Also at 1 and 2 dpo I had lots of dull aches and back pain but it went away yesterday after all the stress. Maybe I'm just being over cautious.

Havent noticed any back pain...Have been stressed more than usual this cycle. :wacko: Last pregnancy had cramps, but not until after af was due. :shrug: No cramps whatsoever with first pregnancy tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->