Would love to have a Buddy (due Nov)

I'm due November 29th but before it was confirmed we were thinking Dec 2. BUT, ever since I found out I was pregnant, Novemeber 27th has been stuck in my mind. Wouldn't that be so cool if I ended up being right, just on motherly instinct??? :D

haha! Hey! I say a mothers intuition is better then any doctors opinion ;)

Oooooo look at your ticker hun officially second tri !!!!! So excited for you wish I was there!!!

Can i join you?? I'd love a buddy due 15.10.15 with baby 2 with my husband. Our son is 10 months and it's a bit scary but also exciting.

I'm 24 DH is 29. We live in Wiltshire with family :-D currently saving to buy our forever home xx

Can i join you?? I'd love a buddy due 15.10.15 with baby 2 with my husband. Our son is 10 months and it's a bit scary but also exciting.

I'm 24 DH is 29. We live in Wiltshire with family :-D currently saving to buy our forever home xx

Of course you can! Welcome and congratulations :) I am 13 weeks today with baby #1 ! :) I am 24 and DH is 28, we live in Ontario, Canada and we are saving up for our first home right now too!! I agree, a bit scary but it will all be worth it <3 how are you feeling?

I'm not to bad, I'm currently having back ache which have signs n symptoms of spd..... Really hoping that's not the case! I feel sickly if I don't eat little and often.

However I'm starting to get a little bump and I've had a few popping feeling I'm my belly which was how my son's movements started eehhh!! Excited.

How have you been xx

Hi ladies!

I'm also due in November - I think the 16th, but if all goes well I plan to have a c section so should be closer to the beginning of the month.

I think I'm finally getting over the ms hump. Touch wood. But, the dry heaving is at an all time high. It's awful. Oh, and i feel incredibly bloated all evening, hoping that eases up soon as well.

Hi Sunshine nice to meet you :-D

MS wasn't to bad for me I generally just felt sick if I didn't eat little and often. That still comes and goes but not as bad. I'm constantly bloated lately it's rubbish xx

Hi all new lovely ladies , sorry been out if it for a while had such bad MS and exhaustion have been asleep for about a week and a half lol!!!
Turned a corner yesterday morning the morning of my scan I was so scared that there was going to be bad news so relieved to see bean in there all snug and fast asleep just wouldn't play ball with the midwife it was so funny just kept rolling over and going back to sleep just like its father !!!!!

How are you all????

I'm great, glad your feeling better. I've got low blood pressure so have been feeling dizzy at times and faint. No fun but it's being kept an eye on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->