would LOVE to hear success stories from ladies with 11 day lp!

juicyjen

mom of 1
Reaction score
hi ladies!
im ttc after a mmc in july, have been pregnant 3 times in total, 2 m/c and 1 DD. Until now have never had trouble conceiving and had never even HEARD of the luteal phase!!:wacko: but now after using opks for the 1st time the last 3 months have discoved my luteal phase is 11 days. have no idea if it has always been this short,and if it is even a problem but would love to hear some reassuring stories from ladies the same as me!

TTC IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

I got pregnant with an 11 day luteal phase so you're fine. Drs like to see anything over 10, and 12-14 is ideal, but 11 days isn't bad at all. Sadly my pregnancy ended in a MC, but it had nothing to do with the 11 day luteal phase. GL xx

thanks lomelly, and im so sorry to hear about your loss. x x are you ttc again or waiting a while? ive been worried that my m/c 's have been due to my short lp. :(

I also worried about mine only being about 11 days, but from all the reading I did it appears anything over 10 days is ok? Like Lomely said, 12 and up is probably a little more ideal, but not necessary.

I had similar concerns, and even pushed my Dr to get my progesterone tested alongside my HCG when I was prego. My progesterone levels were always fine, so your LP probably isn't a cause for concern. But if you're really worried, have them check your progesterone 7 DPO. I was worried and had my Dr do that, and it turns out my progesterone was fine. Some people just work a bit differently. Will your Dr give you a few simple blood tests?
Thank you, and I'm sorry you had to go through it too! I hope when you TTC again you'll get a sticky bean in no time :) We are TTC immediately, but I had to do a month of BC to regulate hormones. Once this pack is done (new years eve) we're going back to TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->