Would my boobs please just STAY sore??

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
Anyone else's sore boobs come and go? Mine hurt the worst at night, and then don't hurt so bad during the day. Some days they're worse than others. It freaks me out when they're not feeling as sore!

I'm getting this. For the first few weeks my boobs were agony. But this last week seems to have really eased off, as does the nausea. I'm tired, but I'm always bloody tired anyway, so feeling pretty symptomless at the moment. I didn't have many symptoms first time round either, so I'm hoping this one is just the same. It is worrying though!

Same here. Mine seem to change every hour - sometimes both hurt, then just one, then neither. They hurt all over really badly for three weeks but now it's really just the nipples. I remember it fading out the first time around but I keep poking and prodding anyway.

Mine are on and off as well. They use to hurt all day for a few weeks, but now it is just at night after I take my bra off. They are most tender on the sides and bottom.

If I'm out and about all day and wearing a bra then when I take my bra off at night they are very sore. If I'm home all day being lazy and not wearing a bra then they don't hurt at all lol

Mine stopped hurting 3 days ago and still nothing and im soooooo stressed about it :/

Yep!! My soreness comes and goes. I was TERRIBLY sore around 6-8 weeks. Now, it's mostly just nipple sensitivity. If my husband accidentally brushes against them or my bra rubs against them, I let out a yelp!!!

My boobs were sore 5-7 weeks then hit 8 weeks and it's more nipple itching sensitivity xx

So great to hear all of these different experiences!! Our pregnancy symptoms are so varied, and that's a great thing!! Mine hurt again tonight, and I'm so glad! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->