would people please share how many days af late they got bfp please?

I was 5 days late when I got my BFP but had only had one period imbetween coming off the pill and conceiving so my cycles may have been a bit out of whack 😊

i got my bfp at 8dpo at 4pm. my wondfo and frer detected it but i believe wondfo's line was easier to read.

2 days before AF was due

I did a hot 4 days late and 5 days late, both BFN. I'm experiencing several early symptoms and am currently 10 days late today, longer than I've ever been late. After two BFN my husband and I decided to wait until 14 days late to test again, so I still haven't gotten my BFP but in 4 days I will test again and I'm feeling hopeful about it.

I took my test 5 days after being late. I took a test and it was positive.

Well my cycles become suddenly out of whack in the past few months so I was either 1 day late or 6 days late. I was hospitalized on the 16-17 for a nerve pain issue and I told them before MRI and head xray I may be pregnant, I was highly medicated and didn't notice till after they didn't do the required preg test on me! So they did around 5am (17th) and waited two 2 seconds said it was negative and tossed it. Either way, it's positive now for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->