would people please share how many days af late they got bfp please?

loren1234

Reaction score
Hi. I've never been any good at charting etc. First pregnancy was total luck as I thought I had missed my fertile window. My little girl is 19 months and we are not trying not preventing. I'm keeping track of my cm although it seems to change so much and not follow an exact pattern. I'm still breastfeeding so not even sure if I am ovulating.
Anyway with first pregnancy I got cramps on day af was due, after 4 days of not showing up I tested and got my bfp :)
This time af was due on wed when again I got cramps (now fri) so tested today but got a bfn :-(

As I'm not sure when I ovulate so dpo makes no sense to me lol, would you ladies mind sharing how many days after af was due you got your bfp?

Thanks! X

my cycles were a little irregular, but I got mine from what I calculated 3 days before af was due. :)

I always get a bfp 10dpo so 4 days before AF.

My cycles were 28-32 days so we agreed not to test until day 35 whatever happened. We stuck with it but tested at 8 am :) I couldn't wait! x

I was 5 days late but ended up ovulating a week late apparently!

I got my bfp at 26 dpo. So I was 5 weeks 5 days, only because I kinda forgot af was due and my cycles are slightly irregular ☺️X

Thanks for replying :) with first pregnancy even being 4 days late it was so faint, I had tested a few days before af due and got a bfn. Tested again in a week and it was a really strong line. I guess everyone is different. Ahhh so I could ovulate late? That would fit in with dates.
For those that it took a while to get BFP had you tested earlier and got a bfn before your BFP? X

I was cd 43 of a typically 30-35 day cycle. So super late. I obviously ovulated late, but I was ntnp and not tracking, and my cycles almost NEVER last any longer than 35 days.

I was 5w1d when I got my BFP. I don't remember how many days late I was. I just know that the lines came up extremely dark within seconds, at 8pm! =)

I have gotten my BFP both times before af was due.

2 days post AF I tested and got nothing (I think, it was my very first one ever) and then waited a whole week to test again, so it was really 9 days post AF when I confirmed.

I tested from when af was due until 5 days late. All negative until the 5 the day and it was a squinter

first time around, I had the perfect 28 day cycle, so I kind of knew before af was due that I was pregnant, I still waited until I was a week late before I tested. I tested in the afternoon, and it showed up immediately I was pregnant.

This time around, my cycle was anywhere from 29-40 days, and had no clue when I ovulated. So I finally tested when I was 11 days late (on a 29 day cycle). Tested in the evening, and it showed up immediately. I had no idea really this time around. I had gotten sick a few weeks earlier by strong smells, and had been feeling crappy, and breasts were really sore, but because my cycle had been so off the last couple years, I didnt' want to test and be disappointed if it was negative. Last summer I had gone 60 days between cycles, and was so frustrated/disappointed when test after test was negative.

With DS and DD I tested them both a week late for AF.

This time I tested on the day AF was due to show, only as I had some IC in the house.

I tested 3 days after missing my period in August. I knew something was up and I was so excited to see the second strip brighten in color

Thank you so much for sharing your stories ladies, really appreciate it :) going to test next week if still no af x

I tested a day after my period was due, came up super dark straight away x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->