Would really appreciate some advice.

Confusing

Reaction score
Hello everybody, last night at roughly 9.20pm I got a BFP it wasn't a super dark line but definately visible. This morning my OH was adimant I'd take another with FMU at 6.20 and the line was ever so slightly lighter. Could this be a chemical??? I can't get a doctors appointment yet. Here is the pictures the top test is last nights and the bottom is todays. Both showed up after about 1minute. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• 2013-08-30 09.55.48.jpg
    2013-08-30 09.55.48.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 9
Hey snickersbar, thank you for getting intouch to be honest I didn't even think I Ov'ed this month so I have no clue how many dpo I am. I'm just hoping it sticks and does't get any lighter. :)

There's definitely a line. FX it sticks. Take another one in the morning. Maybe this mornings pee wasn't concentrated enough, especially if you went some time during the night.

:dust:

I agree with mj2013, if you can leave it for another couple of days and take another one!

Thank you ladies bought a test for in the morning and one for in a few days :)

Inever worry about the lightness or darkness of the line. Don't work yourself up either if it's + you are indeed preggo. Some women have super faint lines in the a.m. and in the evening really dark + so I never worry about the lightness or darkness of a line YOU are preggo CONGRATS!!!
My bestie had super light lines and she was 7 weeks when she went in to ob her hcg was like 10,000 or 20,000 can't remember but when we seen the bean and heartbeat it didn't matter.
GL hun.

Thank you so much for your kind reassuring words save me :) the test definately looks slightly darker today (although OH doesn't think so!) and looking at other peoples tests it looks like i'm about 12dpo. Thank you all for your advice it means alot. I wish you all the best on your ttc journeys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->