Would really like a bump buddy

sandy28

pregnant
Reaction score
I'm due march 4th and I would really like a bump buddy, to compare our sickness or any advice to give eacthother.

March babys

sandy28 - 4th
Mrs. Grissom- 4th
Mavsprtynpink- 5th
QueSerasera- 6th
MLS- 6th
Trudie100- 7th
Tiggerz-
littleANDlost-11th
blessed22 -17th
SahmSco709-18th
Jayne19284 - 26th
Nanner - 29th

I'll be your buddy! :) I'm due March 18th so I'm a couple weeks behind you.

Me too! I'm due March 29th (I think, I haven't been told yet!). How about starting a March Baby forum?

QueSeraSera Im due March 6th too! I had my first scan today!!!!

How how exciting MLS! DH is in the military and i go to an army hospital here...unless something goes wrong or measures wrong, i dont get a scan until 20 weeks! it seems so far away! could you see the tiny heartbeat? i bet it was amazing! ive never had a scan that early since DD was a textbook pregnancy.

We could! it was the greatest! I wanted to cry. We heard it too, nice and strong!!
I think we should be buddies. We do have the same EDD after all... ;) How are you feeling?

Also-- You have a 10 month old? Is that right? I have an 11 month old. How funny!

i bet that was just amazing. i probably would have cried. all these hormones lately have me crying over anything and everything! and im really not that big of a crier usually.

i am totally down for being bump buddies! its just so perfect that were due on the same day, afterall! :D and we have older kids who are nearly the same age too! my daughter did just turn 10 months a couple days ago. i see that and think...where has the time gone? she is taking steps now and is so crazy fast at the crawling and walking along things.

ive been feeling pretty good with this pregnancy, just bloated. and all i feel like eating are steamed veggies. lol. but i had a pretty easy pregnancy last time too. i am hoping that it stays the same this time! no morning sickness, no morning sickness!!! ;) how have you been? i find the hardest part so far is being a bit tired and trying to keep up with my daughter! lol

Hello - i'm also due at the beginning of March - unsure of dates! May i join you too?

I would love to be buddy with all you ladies this is going to be amazing, my scan yesturday was very nice saw the little heartbeat but she wants to see me next week for another scan because the baby was still very small and she wants to make sure the dates are correct. It has been very hard this time around, I have been having morning sickness since like week 4 but started getting really bad since week 5 and my son is 2yrs and keeps me very busy he doesn't stop all day. I haven't been able to take my prenatal so the doctor told me just to take folic acid for right now. How are you ladys feeling today? I will be starting my journal today so please stop by.

I'll join in also if thats ok :)

Im due March 7th - but this date needs to be re-confirmed at an early scan ive got booked at 9 weeks :) x

I know you've had a lot of takers but i wanted to join in, I'm due march 11th!

I'm like you with the sickness it's been bad since i found out at 4 weeks. Kepps waking me up at the early hours for a visit to the loo empty my stomach.

I am due March 5th. I also had an early scan at 6+3 weeks and was able to see and hear the heartbeat, and see my little bean and the yolk sac. I wont lie I shed a tear or two. I looked over at my DH and I never saw him in such a daze, he just couldn't believe that something so small could already have a heartbeat. I had to remind him that we created that little heartbeat. I wish all you ladies a happy and healthy nine months!!! I felt sick before I even POAS, but this week my nausea and vomitting has quit on me, and my breasts are not nearly as tender. At first it concerned me but I've read that it is very normal for symptoms to disappear and reappear as you get used to the added hormones. As far as prenatal vitamin I take it at night right before I go to bed so I just sleep through any ill feelings it might give me. But this is the third one I have tried and it has been the best one for me. It is the meijer brand one, for those who live in the US. Another wierd thing is all I was drinking was ginger ale, it really helped settle my stomach and I have ALWAYS loved ginger ale, even before I was pregnant. I went to have a glass the day before last and could barely take a sip, so I think my taste is changing. Has that happened to anyone? And homemade soup has been my saving grace, and it will also help me maintain a healthy weight. So thats all I have for now. Sorry so long. Nice to meet all you ladies.

Carly & Bean!!

I've found that scrambled eggs have been keeping my stomach at ease, And YumYum's for breakfast. I can't drink water before i go to bed now though or i'm up in the night throwing it back up.

I'm also not having a scan till 12 weeks and can't wait to hear my little Poppet's heart beat!

Hello!
I think I'm due at around March 29th. I'll find out for sure on the 3rd during my first OB visit. I hope to get an ultrasound the week after that!
So far I've been really lucky. I'm nearly 5 weeks along and have NO symptoms. Nothing. I feel so normal that I hardly believe the doc when my blood tests came back. :shrug: Not that I'm complaining! Hopefully I'll be one that just doesn't get the unpleasant side-effects!

It's great to meet everyone!

I think poppet is a cute nickname. We named our baby bean. And we aren't going to change it till we find out if having boy or girl. What does everyone else call their "bean" or "poppet"??

it was because the first thing we read when i found out was that he/she was the size of a poppy sead, but Poppy was to girly incase we're having a boy so stuck with Poppet. My friends have laughed at me for nicknaming, i thought it was somthing everyone did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->