Would really like a bump buddy

Nanner I am total zit face as well. I had some acne to begin with but since becoming pregnant its exploded. I heard to stay away from salicic acid so I bought this all natural sea salt scrub from LUSH and it seems to help, and its a really good exfoliator. But I miss my acne scrub, but my bean is more important so I am trying to stay away from it. I also use an alcohol free toner and an oil free moisturizer with SPF in it. SO good luck hope our skin clears up soon!

I'm due march 4th and I would really like a bump buddy, to compare our sickness or any advice to give eacthother.

March babys

sandy28 - 4th
Mrs. Grissom- 4th
Mavsprtynpink- 5th
QueSerasera- 6th
MLS- 6th
Trudie100- 7th
Tiggerz-
littleANDlost-11th
blessed22 -17th
SahmSco709-18th
Jayne19284 - 26th
Nanner - 29th

Add me in...March 18th!

Has anyone had their first appointment yet? What types of things do they do? When should I expect to have my first ultrasound? (I'm really excited for that!)

Helllooooooo can I join too please? I'm due 3rd March, it will be our first and everything is just so overwhelming at the moment!

I have been feeling sick all day every day since about week 6 and have had sore babylons too (which is good as I keep squeezing to make sure they still hurt. Lol) I had an early u/s at 5 + 3 due to brown discharge and we saw the gest and yolk sac but no baby or HB as the midwife said it was too early : - (

I had my booking in appointment on Monday which was just loads of questions, ins and outs of a cats bum etc and thats us so far! I bought an angelsounds doppler off ebay but we haven't managed to hear a hb yet, just lots of swooshing noises. But apparently I have a tilted womb which may make it harder too. We are booked in on 22nd Aug for our 12 week scan and at the moment it seems like a LIFETIME away!

Has anyone had their first appointment yet? What types of things do they do? When should I expect to have my first ultrasound? (I'm really excited for that!)

My first appointment with my midwife is on the 17th, apparently there’s a back log down here. I saw the doctor though when I first found out and gave general details and details of a past miscarriage. The one on the 17th says it's gonna be an hour long and they ask you some health questions and find out what screenings and things you want. I'm guessing there will also be weighing and things going on. I'm hoping to find out when my scan will be exactly then. The first scan is meant to be from 11-13 weeks. :) I'm very excited about that to

my first appointment was a registration appointment. it was basically just filling out paperwork and getting all the medical history and such on file. they give some basic information about exercising while pregnant, diet [things like the whole fish eating thing and such], and things to watch out for in early pregnancy [ie, what to go to the doctor for, if you experience these things] my first appointment with an OB is at 12 weeks. i dont get a scan until 20 weeks [my one and only] unless there are abnormalities or complications [measuring big or small, etc] but i go to a military hospital, so things may be a bit different on the private sector hospitals.

I was told last week that I'm due March 21st. I hear this will change several times throughout the pregnancy!

I was told last week that I'm due March 21st. I hear this will change several times throughout the pregnancy!

Well if it doesn't change that's an amazing day to have your baby on! It's my birthday! hehe. It's also the first day of spring which i love. xx

I'm hoping Baby will come on the 17th. It's St. Patrick's Day and my dad birthday. If we have a boy, we're planning giving him my Dad's middle name.

Little & Lost-
You LO might end up being born on you bday!

I'm due march 4th and I would really like a bump buddy, to compare our sickness or any advice to give eacthother.

March babys

sandy28 - 4th
Mrs. Grissom- 4th
Mavsprtynpink- 5th
QueSerasera- 6th
MLS- 6th
Trudie100- 7th
Tiggerz-
littleANDlost-11th
blessed22 -17th
SahmSco709-18th
Jayne19284 - 26th
Nanner - 29th

Put me down for the 2nd. I have my NT scan on the 22nd Aug, I've already had my first Ob appt at 10wks and things are going well so far. Morning sickness is starting to leave and I'm slowly gaining back some energy :flower:

I forgot to add this! These are my scans from 7 weeks. We could even see and hear the heart beat so clearly!

Attachments

• scan0001 (2).jpg
    scan0001 (2).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • scan0002 (2).jpg
    scan0002 (2).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members