Would really like a bump buddy

Welcome sahmsco709, blessed122, quesera sera we are due around the same time just a couple days different., mls, jaynel91284, tiggerz, trudie100, littleandlost,nanner
Sorry if I missed anyone on my phone, please let me know if missed someone.I will put a list in the first page and are due date.

:thumbup:If i missed anyone on the first page please let me know

I am due March 5th. I also had an early scan at 6+3 weeks and was able to see and hear the heartbeat, and see my little bean and the yolk sac. I wont lie I shed a tear or two. I looked over at my DH and I never saw him in such a daze, he just couldn't believe that something so small could already have a heartbeat. I had to remind him that we created that little heartbeat. I wish all you ladies a happy and healthy nine months!!! I felt sick before I even POAS, but this week my nausea and vomitting has quit on me, and my breasts are not nearly as tender. At first it concerned me but I've read that it is very normal for symptoms to disappear and reappear as you get used to the added hormones. As far as prenatal vitamin I take it at night right before I go to bed so I just sleep through any ill feelings it might give me. But this is the third one I have tried and it has been the best one for me. It is the meijer brand one, for those who live in the US. Another wierd thing is all I was drinking was ginger ale, it really helped settle my stomach and I have ALWAYS loved ginger ale, even before I was pregnant. I went to have a glass the day before last and could barely take a sip, so I think my taste is changing. Has that happened to anyone? And homemade soup has been my saving grace, and it will also help me maintain a healthy weight. So thats all I have for now. Sorry so long. Nice to meet all you ladies.

Carly & Bean!!

isnt it amazing to see the little heartbeat, I think i will try the ginger and see how that goes. i havent been able to eat anything besides salad and cucumber.

I've found that scrambled eggs have been keeping my stomach at ease, And YumYum's for breakfast. I can't drink water before i go to bed now though or i'm up in the night throwing it back up.

I'm also not having a scan till 12 weeks and can't wait to hear my little Poppet's heart beat!

I have the same problem with drinking water in the night.

Hi Mrs Grissom I will add you to the list , we have the same due date

My doctor said anything with ginger, like ginger snap cookies or even take fresh ginger and grate it into a smoothie. I guess its a natural nausea suppresent. I started drinking mango juice and I am really loving the flavor of that. I was so excited because as of tomorrow morning I would of gone a WHOLE week without vomitting. I had 1/2 cup of homemade beef and barley soup and barely made it to the kitchen sink. I was so upset. I haven't gone a whole week yet. So the week begins again. Wish me luck!!! Sorry if TMI.

Is there anyone that is a runner? I run pretty regularly at about 15 miles a week. Lately, I've been getting such bad side aches that I usually can't keep going. They never go away either. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I expect this to be a continual problem?

i dont run, but sort of "speed walk" with my daughters stroller [knee surgeries keep me from running, but the walking hurts less] and have noticed the side cramps lately too. i never had them with DD until i was like 30+ weeks along, so this was new to me! i am really hoping that its a temporary problem. i do know that, with DD, i had a lot of strange cramping in the beginning because of the rapid growing of the uterus too [i would have it when i was just sitting down too, not even moving around] so i sort of wonder if the two are linked...

I am not a runner but I have heard if you are already a runner it is perfectly healthy and acceptable to continue running when pregnant. Just make sure you are hydrating more and eating enough calories. I also have had awful cramping just when sitting. To the point I ended up going to my doctor because I was so worried. Everything was fine, and he said some women cramp more than others. So I hope you give running another try as it is so healthy for you and baby. I would love to work out more, but anything besides walking and I am running to the bathroom about to lose lunch. So goodluck!!!!

I don't run or do much excerise but everyone is telling me to try to get fit as i'm quite petit and my body is going to struggle with all the extra weight. But i;ve had the same problem with sickness,i couldn't even make the bed this morning :(.

Hopefully i'll be able to start doing some kinda exercise latter on, any ideas whats good?

Nanner- I heard if you are already a runner it is perfectly hheathly.

Hi armywifey613
Hi smiley-Lou
Will add you later to the list when I get out of work.

Having a hard time today, woke up with really bad morning sickness and still have to come to work.. I wish I could just go home and feel better. 8weeks today, I will be going this Thursday for another scan, this makes me a little scared. I just want to see the baby have a strong heartbeat.
How is everyone feeling lately, what did everyone do this weekend

I don't run or do much excerise but everyone is telling me to try to get fit as i'm quite petit and my body is going to struggle with all the extra weight. But i;ve had the same problem with sickness,i couldn't even make the bed this morning :(.

Hopefully i'll be able to start doing some kinda exercise latter on, any ideas whats good?

i am a big fan of the walking/speed walking; swimming; light weights, and cycling. these are all things i was able to do last pregnancy right up until the end. i know some women have trouble with cycling because their balance is effected during pregnancy, but i didnt have trouble with it. swimming was my favorite because the weightless environment too the pressure and extra weight off my joints. though, towards the end, i found when i was doing laps frontstroke my tummy sunk and it was kinda hard to keep it from pulling me down a bit!

I know there are some really good pregnancy work out videos on the market. I just have to take the time to find one that I love. I also love to walk. My husband and I take the dog walking for as long as I can stand the Kentucky heat without feeling sick. The fair was this weekend but it was soo hot I knew if I went I would get sick. My first clue that I was even pregnant was that I was working out and within 5 minutes of the actually work out I felt like I was going to throw up and pass out. I went later that day and bought a test. Two pretty pink lines popped up. So every body will react differently to working out, just dont push yourself too hard.

Having a hard time today, woke up with really bad morning sickness and still have to come to work.. I wish I could just go home and feel better.

I know that feeling, I'm sat at work right now really not feeling it. I took Monday off though because I was feelng dizzy and did not want to risk that. Not that work were very happy with me. I just want to sleep through the next few weeks till this all goes away.

So far still no symptoms. (I know that's probably not what some of you ladies with morning sickness want to hear!). However, I have become such a zit face! :growlmad: I'm not sure if it's because I'm newly pregnant or if it's because BC helped prevent them. Either way, I feel so ugly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->