Would this be considered a positive OPK?

Tassiegal

Mum to 4 - Pg with #5!
Reaction score
Ok - a bit of background. Went off the pill last month after being on Depo for three months and then back on the pill for a month b/c we werent ready to TTC yet.
I had a period on the 23rd of Feb - and nothing at all since - not even spotting. I have been testing and all BFN's including today - but this afternoon i did an OPK as well as my IC and the picture of the OPK below is what i got.

My temp dropped yesterday but came back up again today - could i have Oed yesterday and this OPK is showing after the surge? Or is this considered a positive OPK? First month ever using them so i am a bit confused lol

Am CD 36 today and here is a link to my chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b902c
I thought i might wait another 4 hrs or so and test again, see whether the OPK comes up any stronger. Thanks for any help you guys can give me!

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi Tass,

Is the dark line on the T side or on C ? If it's darker on the T then it means it's positive & u'll
Probably be ovulating within 72hrs.

I hav a different case though ! I hav a very very strong Positive line for 5days in a row today & I don't know what this means :dohh: & I seriously don't know when was my real day to BD ! :nope:

the test line must be darker or as dark as the control- and from what I can tell the control seems to be way darker than the test... good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->