Would you call that positive?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
The green OPK, they always seem to have one side darker on the test line so is this positive? The blue is clearly not positive so I find that confusing. I only used it as they had better reviews I think

5709B043-DC9A-4695-82E3-9B69360E247D.jpeg

It’s driving me nuts. They get like this, then they fade and the following day it’s the same. Usually I would see a build up to a positive and then fading or I would see them go from light to positive with no in between. But not usually like this

Not quite but very close...it’d be worth testing a few times a day to catch the positive!

Yeah I have been testing like a lunatic lol
The green is positive today but the blue isn’t, which is odd!

E0DB920A-657E-4F01-840D-0D32FB93E327.jpeg

So that was Friday, above, then yesterday I had more positive OPKs (finally the blue ones were positive too) and now today they’re positive again. I don’t think I have had so many days of positives. Is this normal? I took soy cycle days 3-7. But that’s the only thing that’s different I think. I didn’t have this many days of positive OPKs with Castiel and Bluebell, and I took soy with them. I had ovulation pain yesterday and now today, am I trying and failing to ovulate? I did have a fairly steep temp increase today but it won’t be 100% reliable as I couldn’t take it immediately upon waking (a few minutes later)

Hi my name is sasha... so I took a test and their is a sooo light + sign when u hold it up to the light..I am only 7 days late on my period too...
Little back around I have a 2 year old baby boy was pregnant last year and sadly I lost it at 5 weeks.. so really nervous about what happened next

Post in the pregnancy test part of the forum, you may get more responses there than this. I posted this thread about my OPKs so your question is in the wrong section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->