Would you call this a positive test??

Mom2Chloe

Reaction score
Hi :hi:

Can anyone tell me what you think about my tests?? I believe the last one is positive and I have or had light cramping on my lower left side this morning and slightly sore bbs, but I have not noticed much CM in the last few days... Could I still be ovulating? Thank you :thumbup:

photo 1-16 ov.jpg

OV.jpg

Actually.. since I just posted that, the last stick has seemed to have changed slightly... Looks a little lighter now? What do you think??

photo-42.jpg

Thank you baby_rose! I plan to take another test this afternoon and see what it says, but what confuses me is the test line was much darker, then a few moments later it went lighter.. is that normal for a test that has sat out for an hour or more?

Yes i hate this kind of opk they make me wanna pull my hair out they dry fast! Thats why its only valid taking a pic in the 5 min mark after that they end up looking the same lol i movrd on to wondfo opks but get to bding!

Oh ok.. I wasn't aware there are other kinds that do not fade. That's neat to know... Hopefully I don't have to buy new ones and we caught this O in time.. We did manage to BD late Friday night/Early Saturday morning, Sunday AM and this morning in the AM. So we shall see :D

Bdng sounds great abd sorry about the mix up they all fade but i found it especiall . Hard to pin point my. O with this kind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->