would you change your baby's name?

O

onetwothreebp

If you could go back in time, would you choose a different name for your child?

I personally wouldn't. I got flack for the name Asher but I still love it now as much as I did October 15, 2011! Asher means 'happy' and it suits him soooo well!

Though it's only been six months since LO was born I wouldn't change it. I'm sure I'll never regret her name.

Nope! DS's name is Ted (Theodore) and it suits him perfectly :). Louis was the top runner for a boys name until we saw him and then we just knew he was a Ted :).
My friend has a DD named Evie (Evelyn) and she regrets naming her that, she's 4 and my friend is still upset about it!

I wouldn't change my sons name however If he wasn't 4 and was only a baby I wouldn't of called him Leo as its got so popular does that even make sense lol x

Naming a child is sooo difficult isn't it? I have an Alyssa and a Mason and I love their names!! Trouble is now with baby number three nearly here we are having difficulty finding names we are both so enthusiastic about!

To answer your question though no I wouldn't change their names, I still adore them as much as I did 11 years ago!

Nope! We narrowed it down to 2 names when pregnant, couldn't choose between them but as soon as we meet him we just knew which one he was!! I look at him now and think about the other name and it wouldn't have suited him!!

Aww I love the name Ted. I am gutted I named my Cat that 4 years ago otherwise that would be on top of my name list for a little boy!

not the name i picked because its perfect, maybe the name OH picked (he kept changing his mind and didn't settle until signing the birth certificate)

its not that i hate the name, its just there is no reason behind it and i dont like the spelling, i would of preferred either Kayne (but OH thinks its to much like Kanye) or Kaine to Cain (which is very biblical despite OH being an atheist) but oh well nothing can be done now lol

My DS is 4, She is called Holly.... I love the name it suits her but I sometimes wish that I had been a bit more adventurous cos IMO Holly is a safe name. I defo wish I had put my foot down with her surname tho.... I caved in to double-barrelling and now she only has Ex's surname... I can't ever change it and it bugs me that my family will never all have one surname! booo! xx

No, I had wanted to name my daughter Isabelle since I was 15. Unfortunately for me when I actually had a baby it had become very popular! I dislike how popular it is now but I adore the name and I think it suits her perfectly. x

I wasn't 100% sold on either girls names, but once they were born I was more than happy.

I regret not having middle names. Alex's would have been Jacqui and was almost Emma (after the midwife) and Tori would've been Tori(-anne). It still almost comes out when I talk about names to people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->