Would you do it?

Courtcourt

Reaction score
My labor was great, I did have an episiotomy, but did not tear. I only pushed for a few minutes (3 sets of 3 pushes) and seemed to have healed very fast. It never burned when I peed, I was pooping like a normal person (heh) the same day of delivery. I bled for 4 weeks, but only a little sore for a couple of days after.

I think I had it really easy! I want to :sex: baaaad! My Dr canceled my appointment last week because of an emergency delivery. Fine. He canceled again for today due to a meeting- now I don't see him until Thursday- I hate my Dr!! . It's been 5 weeks.

Would you do it?

Edit: asking because the on call Dr told me nothing "in the vagina" for 6 weeks, but I think it was just a general rule. I only had a couple of stitches, 3-4 stitches it looked like on the table but she couldn't even recall how many. Thats why I am not paying much attention to her 6 week thing. She obviously didn't care much!

I would do it :) I had stitches due to 2nd degree tear & dtd at 4 weeks :) just stop if it hurts x

Iactually called my doctor to complain about being canceled AGAIN, and they squeezed me in. He checked everything and said go for it!

You won't be hearing from me tonight! HAHaha :)

I had a tear and had to have 4 stitches. We DTD about 3 1/2 weeks PP and it was fine.. just do what you are comfortable with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->