Would you get a frer?

xxemmyxx

Reaction score
Is this an indent? It came up straight away so I don't think evap? Stupid ic? Or am I the only one who can see this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 120
I can kind of see something if it was my test i would definitely be using another brand?? Xx

Yep, I'd be getting a frer if that was mine as well! Good luck! X

I feel like I can see something. Deffo get a FRER!

Now it's dry I can't see anything on it. Is that what indents do??

I shall go out this afternoon and get a frer but now I'm thinking there is no point!

Is that a One Step test? If so they always dried much lighter, even when my lines were nice and dark they looked much less impressive after drying. If you have a light BFP it could well dry to hardly anything, so I would still get a FRER due to your earlier line. Good luck xxxxxx

Yeah it's a one step test and it's not really there now it's dry.

I went to a massive tesco and they had no frers!! 😩

I did just a normal tesco test and it was bfn but those aren't as sensitive. I have no idea what's going on as I havnt had a proper period since I stopped taking the pill over a month ago!

I know the tesco near us doesn't sell frer tests. Boots definitely do. Fx for your next test x

Yeh I don't think tescos supply frer any more. Superdrug normally have them in offer though! X

I shall do an ic in the morning and hopefully pic up a frer over the weekend. I don't feel very hopeful though

Just to update it was a bfn, but I still havnt bled since stopping the pull on the 29th July

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->