Would you go to the ER? UPDATE: went to er

Interesting. I think they mentioned it could be blood or an empty gestational sac. Whatever it is, it's probably the source of the bleeding. But they are only trained to look for signs of a healthy pregnancy: sac, yolk sac, fetal pole, hb. So outside of that they don't know. I thought I caught a glimpse of a yolk sac at one point, but it wasn't on screen long enough to tell. So just stuck until Monday.

Oh boy I'm glad u went and got checked out!! I bet the second sac is a sch. Sometimes ER Drs are not experienced enough to be able to identify what it is exactly. My friend they had told her it was a gestational sac or possibly vanishing twin when she went in for bleeding to the ER. Upon proper follow up with her OB they were able to tell it was a hematoma that was causing the bleeding. It resolved itself after a few weeks. I bet that's what u saw! Either way definately go see your OB when u can for follow up. Glad baby is well xx

Well it was creepy. She managed to get them both next to each other and they (from that angle) were identical in size with this shadow underneath. They froze on that frame. Totally looked like a demonic face.... x.x

In my pregnancy with my daughter, I had another sac in my uterus for the entire pregnancy. They could see it was fluid filled, but could not tell what it was. I was also a bleeder. After my c section, I was too busy with baby to even ask what it was and it completely slipped my mind.

Sometimes, it's just, "one of those things" :)

Hmmm crazy. I didn't see this sac at my last u/s though. Shrugs. I'll know in 26 hours

Totally lazy and copying and pasting haha

Verdict is doctor has no idea. It's small and empty so it is either an empty sac that will get absorbed or bleeding. Shrugs. Her money is on vanishing twin because of my levels rising so quickly early on. But she really can't say for sure. She said in any case, it will take 1-2 weeks to resolve and so we'll see if it is still there for my prenatal next week. In the meantime, I'm supposed to "not freak out every time I bleed" lol unless it's period style bleeding.

I am glad baby is okay but very mysterious with the empty sac. Hope you get some answers soon.

Dobby, we both have our next appointment in 8 days! It's going to be a long week for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->