Would you guys mind?

Janisdkh

Reaction score
I am an artist I sculpt OOAK babies and fairies out of clay. I would really like to share my work with you all. It is a very big part of my life. Though there is nudity in the clay would you guys mind me sharing my progress here? Would I be allowed. They are not actual living things it is just clay so I think it would be ok right? I would like to show some pictures later of an OOAK miniature baby I am sculpting. Hugs

I don't have any problems at all and I'd -love- to see your stuff, but I don't know if 'the management' would want it in the adult section. Maybe send em a message? (I think that would be a bit picky though IMO) :)

Gatcreashing 2nd Tri...sorry - but I'd love to see!!! :D x

Sorry to change the subject but your bump looks lovely...im so jealous... xxx

Ok I will send them a message with the pictures I would like to show. Maybe I can blotch out certain parts with psp. Sculpting is my love :D and I hate being able to post here daily and not show my progress. Everything is newborn like or fantasy fairy like. Nothing is perverted and people can tell it's all clay. I hope! Thanks guys

wwooo ye go for it where you posting them in here on second tri.x

Yea I plan on posting here :D I will let you guys know what they say as soon as I know.

:D :D Thanks

Ok I am working on a baby right now and hope to get some pictures to managment soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->