Would you kindly help? Advice/opinions

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
So I'm currently 6days late! At first the feeling of excitement, due to missing a period really had me thinking this is it 😬, BUT With backache and cramps! as though I'm actually on my period, and all tests BFN 😡 what gives seriously?!,..the cramps and backache keep coming and going making me even more crazy lol, but I'm sure if I'm testing at 6 days late, I would get a BFP by now right?! Is it even possible, to get a positive now?, after 6days worth of negatives ! ?, I guess it's just wishful thinking?😓😢!! .... Yes I'm fed up ! 😞 have u had a late bfp? .... Thanks in advance ladies x

It's possible to miss a period for various reasons other than pregnancy. If you're concerned call your doctor and ask for a blood test. Good luck :flower:

Could you possibly be ovulating now, later than usual? That can cause cramps, although I'm not sure they usually last for 6 days. Could also be implantation? So test again in a few days/week? Could also be down to stress/medication/diet changes...you're not out until AF shows!

It's possible to miss a period for various reasons other than pregnancy. If you're concerned call your doctor and ask for a blood test. Good luck :flower:

I'm booked in tomorrow to have bloods done , I was just wondering, if any ladies have gone this long without a period, and still ended up pregnant .... Thanks for taking the time to reply 👍🏻

Could you possibly be ovulating now, later than usual? That can cause cramps, although I'm not sure they usually last for 6 days. Could also be implantation? So test again in a few days/week? Could also be down to stress/medication/diet changes...you're not out until AF shows!
No defo not ovulating now
I've had day 21 bloods done, to confirm ovulation, so atm my af is MIA ...😑 .. just confused as to why she hasn't come 😕 thanks for your advice really appreciate it , I'm going to hold off until Monday to test again I've just ordered some FRER ☺️

If it helps both times I've conceived my cycle was a random 35 day one, rather than a usual 29 day cycle for me. I was using OPKs and didn't ovulate until cycle day 25...

I've had day 21 bloods done, to confirm ovulation, so atm my af is MIA ...😑 .. just confused as to why she hasn't come 😕

Sorry just seen this reply!
I'm not sure then...could still be implantation I suppose. Fingers crossed for you!

I've had day 21 bloods done, to confirm ovulation, so atm my af is MIA ...😑 .. just confused as to why she hasn't come 😕

Sorry just seen this reply!
I'm not sure then...could still be implantation I suppose. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you , It's just really weird as to why I'm so crampy! and no af, this is my longest cycle ever too , it's the not knowing, that drives me mad, the tww is bad enough! 🙈

I had this happen once... my af was 11 days late with BFNs. Well, it seemed like there *may* have been the slightest hint of a ghost line, even my friend could kinda sorta see it, but it wasn't even clear enough to be a faint line. I finally went into the doctor's office... and literally started my period while I there doing the pee test... eek. But they ran bloods anyway since my period was so late, turned out I'd had a chemical pregnancy. Even though they told me it was probably just a late period and my friends and hubby didn't think it was anything, I really felt like I was pregnant and tried to explain to them that it felt like I lost a pregnancy... which no one believed until the doctor's called me a week later to tell me that I had in fact been pregnant.

That being said, I've had other times where my AF just did weird stuff, just to throw me off, I think!
Good luck!

I had this happen once... my af was 11 days late with BFNs. Well, it seemed like there *may* have been the slightest hint of a ghost line, even my friend could kinda sorta see it, but it wasn't even clear enough to be a faint line. I finally went into the doctor's office... and literally started my period while I there doing the pee test... eek. But they ran bloods anyway since my period was so late, turned out I'd had a chemical pregnancy. Even though they told me it was probably just a late period and my friends and hubby didn't think it was anything, I really felt like I was pregnant and tried to explain to them that it felt like I lost a pregnancy... which no one believed until the doctor's called me a week later to tell me that I had in fact been pregnant.

That being said, I've had other times where my AF just did weird stuff, just to throw me off, I think!
Good luck!

Sorry for your loss sweetie, I think I'm just gunna sit tight, get bloods done tomorrow, and retest Monday 👍🏻

This happened to me when I had a chemical pregnancy. The embryo implanted too late and my progesterone had already started dropping.. i got 2 days of super faint positive hpt and then started a heavy flow.. i was 3 days late for period

This happened to me when I had a chemical pregnancy. The embryo implanted too late and my progesterone had already started dropping.. i got 2 days of super faint positive hpt and then started a heavy flow.. i was 3 days late for period

Sorry to hear that, I've had bloods done today, so should no something by Tuesday 👍🏻

I had something like this with this pregnancy. I didn't test positive until I was three weeks later for AF. Turns out I ovulated when I should have had a period and conceived then. Strange. Keep us posted!

Have you been on any kind of steroids at all? Sometimes they'll prescribe them for things like bronchitis etc to help strengthen your airways etc etc. I ask only because I was CONVINCED I was pregnant shortly after taking prednisone for 3 days while battling bronchitis. Wound up having a nearly 40 day long cycle when I'd been on the money every 29 days and it turned out that the prednisone had just screwed my system up completely.

I had something like this with this pregnancy. I didn't test positive until I was three weeks later for AF. Turns out I ovulated when I should have had a period and conceived then. Strange. Keep us posted!

Oh wow , I shall post an update, as soon as I no something 😊

Have you been on any kind of steroids at all? Sometimes they'll prescribe them for things like bronchitis etc to help strengthen your airways etc etc. I ask only because I was CONVINCED I was pregnant shortly after taking prednisone for 3 days while battling bronchitis. Wound up having a nearly 40 day long cycle when I'd been on the money every 29 days and it turned out that the prednisone had just screwed my system up completely.

No I'm not taking any kind of medication xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->