Would you let your 11 yr old dye their hair

Like I said in my post alcohol/dressing a certain way definately doesn't come as a result of dying hair! Completely incomparable IMO :flow:

I think i first had permanent lowlights at about 16. x

I started dying my hair about 12 or 13.

I think I would allow my daughter to do it at that age as well.

I'll let my daughter when she's eleven. My mum never let me, and it just drove an ever deeper wedge into an already fragile relationship.

I would if it were say a few fine high lights or a wash out I would like a full head hair dye or anything like that. Xx

Well I don't have any kids yet, so these are just my thoughts right now. I am pretty traditional on most things, I'll expect my kids and teens to dress modestly, to speak politely to other people, no dating till they're in their mid-teens, I'll let them get one set of ear piercings, maybe two, but only piercings in their ears.

But yes, I'd let my kids dye their hair as early as they want. If they wanted to do it a lot I'd probably expect them to buy the dye themselves. I think dying and cutting one's hair is a great form of self-expression. I guess I can't be strict on everything :winkwink:

But as I said, these are my thoughts/intentions as of right now. I should check back in on this post in the coming years and see how true I stayed to my original feelings on the subject :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->