Would you like to see a success thread

i think a new section is gunna be 2 much.. LTTTC was put in place for the ladies that have all these treatments starting a new one would have no point as its the same as this one.. now if u work out a way to have a sticky with it all in i think they might like that idea

hmmmmmmmmm perhaps, its up to them is suppose but on the other hand they have a section dedicated to pregnancy, one to introducing your self, family, post natal, parenting, they even have a lounge and one for swop and review, so would success stories not fit in there, then seperated by non fertility treatment success, ICSI, IVF, IUI, miscarraige etc, seems to fit better on the front page to me???

well its there forum so see what they say... but with that theres nt much point of a LTTTC sub section then.

I dont care anymore really, I would just like some sort of section for everyone really, that would be a start :)

I think I would really like a separate section broken down like you said chocci ESP if the mods were up for it. I've been in ltttc for a year and when I came there were only 1 or 2 girls having ivf. The rest were female fertility issues and success stories that I couldn't relate to. I just think it's important to have a site that offers support to everyone ESP when your reason for infertility results in invasive treatments and a long drawn out process :hugs:

I think I would really like a separate section broken down like you said chocci ESP if the mods were up for it. I've been in ltttc for a year and when I came there were only 1 or 2 girls having ivf. The rest were female fertility issues and success stories that I couldn't relate to. I just think it's important to have a site that offers support to everyone ESP when your reason for infertility results in invasive treatments and a long drawn out process :hugs:

Agreed, i will contact teh mods again today as they have not come back to us, not sure how long they take to decide on these things and what the process is, but hoped to have heard something back by now. They may not like our ideas but then perhaps they will, at least we are trying to contribute to the community and provide ideas to help everyone eh :) Lets see what they say and what their ideas are :) x

Agreed, i will contact teh mods again today as they have not come back to us, not sure how long they take to decide on these things and what the process is, but hoped to have heard something back by now. They may not like our ideas but then perhaps they will, at least we are trying to contribute to the community and provide ideas to help everyone eh :) Lets see what they say and what their ideas are :) x

they will contact you im sure of it.. they would have recieved your email give it a bit longer. i no they might be busy with there family.

Hey and we have a "no" to the thread now :) I wonder what the reasoning is???

it wasnt me b4 u say anything... i havent voted.. i did this poll for you.

haha, i never in the world thought it was, at all, dont be so defensive, your taking me totally wrongly hun :) It was just an observation and i am wondering what the reasons were thats all :)

haha nah i know you wouldnt hehe, i did test wether clearing cache and cookies would allow multiple votes but am glad to see the poll system is clever enough to know who voted by username - some poll systems dont you see hehe

I dont care anymore really, I would just like some sort of section for everyone really, that would be a start :)

:shock:

We try our best and also have to consider how much use suggested subject would be.

Long term TTC and or with fertility problems fits in to this but mainly the journals fit into your suggestion they are detailed journeys & success stories.

A sticky may be a better way to go ...

I'll think more about it today :D

I've had a lot of problems in my 'home life' which slightly turns priorities with regards to where my head is. I started catching up with my PMs yesterday evening.

:shock:

We try our best and also have to consider how much use suggested subject would be.

Long term TTC and or with fertility problems fits in to this but mainly the journals fit into your suggestion they are detailed journeys & success stories.

A sticky may be a better way to go ...

I'll think more about it today :D

I think once again i have been taken wrongly, that quote is misplaced, it was in response to a discussion i was having with someone else and simply just me saying I dont care were is goes would just like to put the idea on the table and have a chance at some sort of section / thread for the idea. The quote has been taken outr of context. :(

I've had a lot of problems in my 'home life' which slightly turns priorities with regards to where my head is. I started catching up with my PMs yesterday evening.

Again i was just trying to inform people that someone had contacted the mods and put forward the proposal and that i did not know how long it will be before i have any news since i did not know what the process was for contact and suggestions. I understand people have a home life and my indication was in no way that i was dissatisfied but that i had hoped we would have heard something, i was actually just wondering if the email had been recieved. I hope i have not been taken wrongly again.

Stop panicing :lol: I didn't take it as you said something bad was just explaining my quick thoughts and why there wasn't an instant reply.

We like adding to the forum but we have to think about the use of any new idea a whole forum that has 5 posts in a month for example is an inactive box and BabyandBump is too busy to have that kind of empty spot < if that makes sense.

Oh I also replied in the middle of my first coffee and a fuzz from a few bacardis from last night :blush:

Thank you, sorry i am a bit sensitive at the moment, i feel misquoted and misunderstood left right and center, i thought i had said something wrong again. I hope you understand the concept and can think of a way to incorperate it best. Its just an idea I had not sure wehre its best placed but would be good to have something like that I think???

No need to say sorry honest I should have for appearing so blunt - just fuzzy headed this AM and now trying to catch up ....This included so will have a think. Its clear by poll (which are a good idea) that the idea is something many are interested in.

A sticky with no chat would bring questions ...hmmm

I'll think about it and poss even trial run something/a section. Don't hold me to that right now though. x

BTW do you mean a sub-forum within this forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->