Would you prefer a girl or a boy?

Obviously, we will feel blessed with whatever we have, but if I had to choose, I would love a little girl. I had such a strong close bond with my mum (who passed away), that I want to experience that with my child, I know I will have a strong bond whether its a boy or girl, but me and my mum were so close, I would love to have that 'best friend' feeling that you get with a mother and daughter.

I want a girl, but i'm not going to throw a pissy fit if i have a boy. x

We would love a little girl, that we have talked about. A little girl with cute brown hair and blue eyes. (Sadly not red hair like mine :( ) OH just loves little girls and said he wants a daughter who can hang onto his pinkie when they walk-because her hands are so little. It was the cutest thing.

Obviously I'd be thrilled either way, but I would love to have a little girl! :pink:
xx

I would be happy either way but for the kids sake I hope for a boy first, my OH will be really protective of his little girl if she comes first and she wont be allowed out of her room untill shes 20 lmao

yay more ppl wantin girlies!! I think the clothes are so adorable for girls, all pink n stuff hehe. Boys stuff is cute too but i duno im just wantin a girl too much. (if it is to be a boy im sure i wont be disapointed tho). x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->