would you put a boy in this?

magicbubble

Reaction score
im looking for prams. i have struggled to find and i like so far and any i do like are very pricey.

i would also like one which is unisex as i would like to keep it incase i have a second baby.

i found this one which i REALLY like. but im not sure if maybe its a bit girly. its black and white flower design....

it comes in other colours but they dont grab me as much as this one

what do you think? would i get away with putting a boy in it... or not?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-in-1-PRAM-...ps=63&clkid=6730362949101295696#ht_5499wt_972

i agree it does look a bit girly so i probably wouldnt put a boy in it, but then they dont know what they are traveling in so it could be pink and he would never know the difference :)

good luck pushchair shopping

xx

The design is slightly more Girly because it looks like flowers but could be swirls? I don't think it would look strange with a boy in though because of the black. Sorry that's not much help but I think it would be fine x

It is quite girly but I don't think a small baby boy would mind. I see a lot of women with pink or purple prams/buggys with baby boys in them because they got the pram for them. I think you should get it but only if you think you'll be happy pushing a boy in it. I know I could never push a boy in a floral or pink pram just because I would feel funny about it.

The design is slightly more Girly because it looks like flowers but could be swirls? I don't think it would look strange with a boy in though because of the black. Sorry that's not much help but I think it would be fine x

the fact my eyes are rubbish did make me wonder if icould get away with it looking like swirls rather than flowers :)

its a shame they didnt do a swirl design aswell

It is quite girly but I don't think a small baby boy would mind. I see a lot of women with pink or purple prams/buggys with baby boys in them because they got the pram for them. I think you should get it but only if you think you'll be happy pushing a boy in it. I know I could never push a boy in a floral or pink pram just because I would feel funny about it.

i definately wouldnt put a boy in a pink pram, my husband probably wouldnt let me for a start :lol:

but yes i agree, it was the flower issue that was making me think i might feel funny too :)

i agree it does look a bit girly so i probably wouldnt put a boy in it, but then they dont know what they are traveling in so it could be pink and he would never know the difference :)

good luck pushchair shopping

xx

i was thinking, if i accessorised it with blue things, like blue travel toys, blue blanket, baby dressed in blue, etc it might make it less girly? .... maybe? lol

i definately wouldnt put a boy in a pink pram, my husband probably wouldnt let me for a start :lol:

but yes i agree, it was the flower issue that was making me think i might feel funny too :)

Maybe look for a different design one then? If your going to feel funny it's not much fun pushing the pram. Babystyle do some similar design prams which have dots etc

I love it! And I think it is very uni-sex. As you say, a few blue blankets or pink blankets and it is given a gender. I like the white one too...but that is asking for it...three months down the line and you will be spending every evening scrubbing it clean.

If you like it, buy it!

x x

I love it! And I think it is very uni-sex. As you say, a few blue blankets or pink blankets and it is given a gender. I like the white one too...but that is asking for it...three months down the line and you will be spending every evening scrubbing it clean.

If you like it, buy it!

x x

haha yes i love the white one too - but i know by the time its been used a few times i may as well have just bought the black one :lol:

Maybe look for a different design one then? If your going to feel funny it's not much fun pushing the pram. Babystyle do some similar design prams which have dots etc

thanks weeplin i am going to google babystyle and look at those aswell now :) i like dots

wow my eyes must be terrible cos it looks like swirls to me...lol

thats what i like to hear pickle :) i have found a parasol that would match that is just plain black too. the problem now is matching carseats - they are just too obviously girly! no way i could get away with one of those!

Me personally i think it looks like a girls pram with the floral design. We have the bebecar pram it looks very simlar to the pram in the link, only it's dark navy and beige, we got it given off my OHs sister, at first i wasn't that keen on it, as to me it looks abit boyish, but once i'd bought a white girly pram liner thingy to go inside and i'll get some pink pram bits it doesn't look too bad. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->