• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Would you rather?

On the beach.

Would you rather eat only chocolate for the rest of your life, or only broccoli?

Hmmm. Chocolate I think. There are so many kinds of chocolate but only one type of broccoli haha.

Would you rather have a screaming baby or a whining toddler?

A screaming baby anyday!

Would you rather live near the sea or the countryside?

Definitely the sea side. I lived in the Countryside and never again! :lol:

Would you rather apple juice or orange juice?

Orange juice, yum, I'll go get some now.

Would you rather binge watch the episodes of your favorite show all in one day, or be forced to only see it once a week?

Binge definitely! I'm hooked on a program on Netflix at the moment. I've watched 3 seasons so far and gutted to find out in the 4th season they've lost 3 of the main actors :cry:

Would you rather watch live tv (with the adverts) or watch it at a later date and skip through the adverts?

Definitely record! I literally record everything I want to watch 1 so i can skip through the ads and 2 because having two little ones I only get time to watch things at a certain time of night when they are both fast asleep!

Would you rather a long labour or a short one?

I much preferred my longer labour! The short one was way to scarily quick for my liking!!

Short labour! My little girl went from 4cm to having her in my arms in 40 minutes! :shock: NICE guidelines suggest 1cm per hour is acceptable, I did 6cm in 40 minutes and had her! :shock: No time for pain relief with her! :lol:

Would you rather re-new your wedding vows every 5 years or every 10 years?

10 years seems more reasonable to me. Or maybe just at 10th, 25th, 50th, or whatever. I don't really see a big reason to renew them, it's not like they actually expire, but hey an excuse for a big party and maybe a vacation afterwards!

Would you rather tear or have an episiotomy?
I don't want either, and I've heard both are better than the other so...which??

Tear. I've heard episiotomies can actually cause more tearing than would actually happen. No thanks!!!!

Would you rather live in the North Pole or South Pole?

North Pole. Santa, duh! ;)

Would you rather take a bath or a shower?

Shower

Live on a farm or live in the middle of the woods?

Farm

Would you rather eat worms or bugs?

Sorry just saw fear factor reruns...I had to ask lol

Ew. Probably worms because there would be no need to chew... And no legs. Ew lol.

Would you rather get a(nother) piercing or tattoo?

Tattoo, I'm desperate to get another one but don't know what or where,

Would you rather keep a dinosaur as a pet or a killer whale (just saw an advert with a whale in)

A dinosaur! My son would love a dinosaur!

Would you rather a boy or a girl?

I would rather have a boy first (then a girl second :p).

Would you rather live in Spain or in Italy?

In Spain.

Would you rather:
a job which you hate earning £/$1,000 a month OR
a job which you love earning £/$500 a month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"