Would you say definitely a boy???

Thanks all �� I'm so super excited ��������

BrendaJ, is this a current ultrasound of ur pregnancy now?

Congratulations! Do you want to know if girl or boy? :D in ur ultrasound pic when at this stage I can tell. If you rather not know, I'll keep it to myself. I wish I could post the info /pics I found online with everyone but I don't know how. But it only shows on images this early on in the pregnancy for gender. It was 100% accurate for me prior to the D&C I had on March 26th, bb boy and for my bf daughter in law. Bb girl.

Congratulations! Do you want to know if girl or boy? :D in ur ultrasound pic when at this stage I can tell. If you rather not know, I'll keep it to myself. I wish I could post the info /pics I found online with everyone but I don't know how. But it only shows on images this early on in the pregnancy for gender. It was 100% accurate for me prior to the D&C I had on March 26th, bb boy and for my bf daughter in law. Bb girl.

Sure! I'm getting bloodwork on May 12 so it'd be interesting to see how accurate the info you have read is! I'm leaning towards girl, based on very little research I did. What do you think? I can update 1 week after my draw, that's how long it will take to get my results.

Lol, you are leaning correct! Girl it is based on the info I have. 🤗🤗 please do update. 1w is not to far ;) in prego days I know it feels like months lol, I'm excited for you!

I really want a girl, but at the end of it all, as long as the baby is healthy-- I'd be equally happy. Took My DH and I 2 1/2 yrs to get our BFP! I will update a week after the 12th of May, appx. 22nd. So check back then for an update!

I agree 100% healthy baby happy mommy is all that matters. 🤗🤗🤗

Lol, you are leaning correct! Girl it is based on the info I have. 🤗🤗 please do update. 1w is not to far ;) in prego days I know it feels like months lol, I'm excited for you!

Well, here I am as promised!!! We had our gender reveal on Sunday and... IT'S A GIRL!!! We are so very excited!! I finally get to have a princess!!! So yay, you were correct and so was I!!!:hugs:

Yes, sorry for the confusion! I am not the original poster of this thread. It just so happened I came across this post, gave my opinion on the gender of the OP's u/s, and someone gave an opinion on my baby's gender. I simply came back to confirm that her opinion of my baby was correct. Sorry about the confusion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->