would you test the day af is due?

Aphrodite

Reaction score
I'm due today but my cycles aren't usually as long as 28 days. Last month was 23. No sign of af yet. I usually come on in the morning or last thing at night so I still have time. I don't think dh actually came inside. Me though, we use the pull out method, is there a chance I could be pregnant?

I would test but I just like testing! If you use expensive tests I would wait a couple of days.

Being that you are using a birth control method, I wouldn't test until a few days after AF was late, but that's just me.

if I were TTC and had been charting and all that, yeah, i would. but since i'm NTNP this time around, i'm just going to relax about it all.

good luck!

Thankyou. Still no af. I'm having really bad cramps, in waves almost like mild contractions really low down. Not feeling very good at all. I'm gonna get a test once I feel up to it, lying on the bed is all I can do for now.

I tested the day AF was due and got my bfp. We were using pull out but very very poorly that month so basically um not pulling out haha.

But if you've been using pull out the whole time and properly then I would wait because there's probably a low chance. Sorry :(

Got a negative. Feeling rough so I think its a stomach bug :( yuk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->