Would you touch the head?

They asked me if I wanted to touch the head/look in the mirror... no thank you!
Wont be this time either haha.. just personal preference.

I love medical things and don't mind gore at all, but i'm not sure I want to do this. I guess i'll just see what happens in the moment!

I actually really wish I had been asked last time. I remember getting super excited when my husband told me he could see the head and he had hair. In that moment I wanted to say, "Let me see!!" and gladly would have asked for a mirror but didn't bring one.

This time around, depending on how things go, if the opportunity is presented I would totally take it. It's a powerful moment.

I managed to look down and see his head, wished id kept looking but was too busy trying to push him out as his heart rate dropped... think I touched it but all a blur. Will have to ask dh! Will do next time tho

I did. I didn't intend to but I could feel so much pressure down there and had the urge to push (I swore blind for ages that I needed a poo! :haha:) and I was curious to feel what was going on. The mw swore I wouldn't be dilated enough to push at that point and turns out I actually was!

For some reason I did?
Right after they said 'we see the head!' I reached down to touch it.. Weird, I never thought I would before I had a baby (plus, I wasn't really thinking straight) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->