would you........

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
take a 3 year old and an 18 month old on a plane for 9 hours?

yep but I'm insane :rofl: I took a 2year old and a 6 month old and it was actually ok...take a bag of toys for them, colour books etc and it'll be ok? Where are you heading? America?

Not without a panic attack but yer I probably would lol!

Nope but then again i would be pushed to take myself on a 9 hour flight :)

wanting to book 2 weeks in florida for next october... just wondering if im crazy... rhys will be almost 3 and ffion would be 1 and a bit.

really want to go :(

Im sure they'll be fine! I think it would stress me out but it's probably worse for you than it is for them! Just take lots to distract them with and I'm sure you won't have any problems x

Do it, we took Bethanie on a 2 hour flight to Spain in June and she was a little bugger, but it was worth it once we got to the sunshine.

Why not try for night time flights? that way they will eventually go to sleep anyway?

I was going to do this on a 28 hour flight :|

for ur baby girl i woudl take a bottle or if she takes a dummy just so her eyes wouldn't get bung up. other wise she will scream cos they hurt. when ur taking off and landing but if she is alseep it don't matter. Yer night flights would be better. i took kacy on a four hour flight when she was 19 months old, on the way their she was a pain but it was during the day on the way back it was a night flight she slept the whole time home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->