Wouldn't it be great!!

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great if somehow we could make men feel what it's like to be pregnant.

There is no way they could cope. Just think of their reaction to a cold (aka man flu).

Also then they would be able to understand why we get so attached to our babies way before they do and spend so much time thinking and reading about them. OH wont get of the computer if he gets a new rash or something. They'd also be able to feel all the great kicks and wiggles OH misses because he's often too late and baby stops when he gets near.

Yes! I think men should have to experience it just once, that and having to go through AF. I hate it when men (not my DH but I've heard others) say that it's all in our heads. It can't possibly be as bad as we women make it out to be!

have them give birth the natural way and give them a taste of how tough us women really are ;). Would like to see a man go through that and not be screaming like a girl :rofl:

Too right they wouldn't cope. Wouldn't it be even funnier to see what they would be like giving birth.

I think I've seen a documentary where men had to put those pregnant suits on and they couldn't even handle some extra weight.

My OH is always reckons that when I go quiet or get in a mood from my hormones that I should somehow be able to stop myself feeling that way. He doesn't understand that the feelings are as real as those not caused by hormones and I can't just switch them off no matter how much I may want to.

I'd also love for him to know just how bad my AF pains were before I got pregnant.

My man thinks he has sympathy sickness and pains :wacko: if only he knew :rofl:

My man thinks he has sympathy sickness and pains :wacko: if only he knew :rofl:

LOL So does my guy.

Funny, my hubby always said he wished he could carry the baby around to see what it was like :) I wish he could.

Secondly, you know how pregnant women get hormonal? You will never live it down by your hubby.

We were going through a bad time towards the end of the birth of my second. I actually moved out cause he was being such a jerk. I gave birth to my son while we were separated, and we ended up getting back together a few months later. In summary, he thinks he did no wrong and blames it all on pregnancy hormones. Yeah, right! I was just not going to put up with his crap, which stemmed from trying to quit smoking.

Anyhow, that was almost 5 years ago and things have been great.

Oh yeah if only men knew what were going through!
Mine keeps saying : I feel your pain, WE'RE pregnant, I'm 500% with you. :rofl: Riiiight!

He does get it a bit more now that I get up 10-15 times to go pee during the night and it wakes him up EVERY single time :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->