Woven Wrap help..

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
so OH has asked me what I want for my b'day next week... my response.. um.. nappies... :haha: he's refused to get me them as they are not 'for me'. but I'm working on convincing him to get me a woven wrap.
But I need some help finding one please ladies.
It needs to be a 6yard one if possible as I'm not the smallest of mummies.
I have no idea wheres a good site to buy one from so any suggestions would be mucho appreciated.

I asked for a wrap for my bday next week too! If u google woven wraps uk a few come up, I'm getting a didymos so u can look at their website although it's in euros, storchenweige, nati, ellaroo, gypsy mama there are a few also check natural mamas for a preloved one x

do they come in 'fat chick' lenghts though?

hahahahaha if you cant get the 5m ellaroo to fit you perfectly I will eat my wellies

why dont you go to the fabric shop and get that length of material? much much cheaper and works just as well :shrug:

x

oh also, when i did that i was able to cut it half down the middle and have 2 wraps for the price of one :happydance: that was with stretchy though, not sure how well itd work with woven

x

i tried to do that for a moby wrap, boughht the wrong material and ended up buying a moby anyway . :lol:
We've got wedding anniversary and my b'day in the next week so he's needing ideas!

What sort of colours do you like? Personally, I'd get a neobulle. Simon is stunning! I'll dig a link out in a month. Neo's are very forgiving but also supportive enough. Personally Ellaroos are ok but a tad 'basic' if I'm honest. They are quite thin and can be pinchy if not wrapped right.

either something in blue/greens, or in red/oranges. (but no pink) however am open to others,

https://slingjax.co.uk/catalog.php?item=650

There you go, slingjax is a great company and post quickly. Some of the Neo's are gorgeous. They are as soft as a blanket too. A 4.6m would be ok for most carries if you are up to a sz18, a 5.2m would possibly be better if you wish to do a double hammock etc.

As I said, ellaroo's are nice but you can't beat a neobulle or a storchenwiege. The weave is much better and they are a better quality wrap :thumbup:

I love my ellaroo's as they are bright, cheerful and pretty good value for money as they aren't that expensive for a woven ^_^

I've never had any problems with mine :D they are lightweight, cool (not sweaty!) and come i luuuuush colours :D

If your looking for a boyish one i'd deffo go for the "eco" or "limona" they are both lovely :D !

PLUS its only 45 squid for a large which is 5.2m :) xxx

There you go, slingjax is a great company and post quickly. Some of the Neo's are gorgeous. They are as soft as a blanket too. A 4.6m would be ok for most carries if you are up to a sz18, a 5.2m would possibly be better if you wish to do a double hammock etc.

As I said, ellaroo's are nice but you can't beat a neobulle or a storchenwiege. The weave is much better and they are a better quality wrap :thumbup:

hmmm, i'm just not sure a 4.6mt would be long enough, I'm a 20/22 at the moment and while wanting to get back down I dont' want to have to wait to wear the wrap until I do. That 'Simon' is lovely though.,

I love my ellaroo's as they are bright, cheerful and pretty good value for money as they aren't that expensive for a woven ^_^

I've never had any problems with mine :D they are lightweight, cool (not sweaty!) and come i luuuuush colours :D

If your looking for a boyish one i'd deffo go for the "eco" or "limona" they are both lovely :D !

PLUS its only 45 squid for a large which is 5.2m :) xxx

where did you get a 5.2 large from? I can only see 5, larges/ :shrug:
and yep, I'm likeing the 'limona'.

https://www.treehuggermums.co.uk/shop/catalog/Ellaroo-Wrap-Sling-p-87.html :flower: try there they are cheapppy too :D x

email them :) i'm sure they'd let you know when the next batch is in or even order one in for you! :D x

all good. found one on littlepossums. 5,2mt large. for £49. now to decide between limona, or bule. :haha:

OMG, the Neo in Julie... I MUST have it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->