woven wrap

purple_kiwi

Reaction score
i want to get a woven wrap. but im a biit bigger and unsure of the size i should get? i found a 5.5 m one on etsy i really like but will that be big enough? :shrug: how long is your woven? i have a streatchy wrap and after its tied i can wrap it around my waist 2times

I am a size 10 but with big boobs and I have a 4.6m ellaroo. It has enough to do any carry I have tried, although not with a huge amount left over so I would imagine the extra metre would give you enough.

yea i cant afford a ellaroo lol. i looked on etsy and found this one for 25$.

Hi Hun,

I am a size 10 and have used an Ellaroo which leaves alot left over for me, a 4.6m, and i have a 4.5m Girasol which leaves a little bit left over so id say an extra metre at 5.5m should be fine :)
xx

It depends what size you are and what carries you would like to do really. That length sounds like an awful lot of fabric to me, but if you want to do a FWCC or double hammock and are a size 18 plus you will need longer than a standard 4.6m wrap. I am a size 14/16 and need 4.6m to do a fwcc.

However i find long peices of fabric a bit of a faff so i'm now looking for a size 4 (3.6m) to do basic Kangaroo carries and quick back carries. I've never heard of a cheap wrap on etsy and i'm a regular poster on the babywearer and natural mamas which suggests to me that it might not be very good...that said ellaroos aren't spoken very highly of once your LO is bigger either. I would recommend looking for a preloved one on either of these forums or the yahoo group UK babywearing swap. The brands and names can be quite confusing so you could post an 'ISO' (in search of) post for a woven wrap within a certain budget. Brands i would reccommend are hoppediz/hopp, girasol and amazonas and you can sometimes get a good deal on these. You do get what you pay for in my experience but that's not to say a more expensive wrap is better than your budget hopp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->