Wow I'm 8 weeks today! Anyone else?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I feel so happy that I have made it to 8 weeks!
I have heard baby on my Doppler and I feel so grateful to this pregnancy.
I remember just a few weeks ago how scared I felt, I will always be worried but I feel lucky to be here.
I have my 12 week scan on the 4th August.
Anyone else around 8 weeks?

I'm 8+4 today. My first midwife appointment is wednesday and she will book me a scan after that. I've been listening every day on the doppler. I had a mmc which stopped growing at this time so i cant wait to get to next week x

Ooo by my gestimation I'm 8 weeks today too! I have a scan on Monday to see how far I am :)

Aww congratulations ladies. Hope you are all feeling OK x

I'm right there with ya, 8 weeks today! :) I feel so relieved I've now seen baby, with a heartbeat. Can I get excited yet? :D x

Oooo how exciting!! I can't wait to go Monday, I'm so nervous but so excited

What Doppler do you have? I have one coming tomorrow when I'll be 8+2. With my daughter I tried at 9+2 and found it right away and I thought that was super early! I was going to wait a week but your story is really encouraging!

Did you feel just above your pubic bone? Did you take you long to find it?

Congrats on getting to 8 weeks! Only 2 weeks until we are a quarter of the way there and just about 4 weeks until 12 week scans :happydance:

I bought a Sonoline B Doppler and I did have trouble finding it until I you tubed it and I found it just above my pubic hairline and slightly left, have a full bladder as that helps. Hope you get on OK. I'm still feeling nauseous which isn't a nice feeling and sore boobs and tired.

That's what I used with my daughter Lizzy and that's what I bought this time! I might still wait until the end of the week, I'm 9 weeks on Friday and then give it a try. I still remember the technique when you have to put the probe down and then rotate it in different directions whilst keeping it in one place. I almost remember having to press very hard to begin with!

They are good dopplers!

Hi girls! I'm 8 weeks tomorrow. Thinking of getting a doppler too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->