Wow! Where did that come from? :)

Skywalker

Reaction score
I earlier made a post about how miserable I was feeling about being miserable :haha: So I decided to get up and do at least one thing I had been meaning to do but didn't get to because I've been feeling miserable. I started with just rinsing out all the dishes that had to be done, small step. Then I was like, "I could quickly mop the floors" So I did that. Then, before I knew it, I had straightened up so much and even made an amazing smoothie out of a whole pineapple, one banana, and a carton of strawberries (might be a bit paranoid but I rinsed the strawberries for a few minutes and then proceeded to also cut off all the skins and then rinsed again for a few minutes... don't want any listeria lol) and it's the best smoothie I ever had.

SO the point of this post is if you're feeling really crappy, try to do one thing, however small it is, and even if it is a "tiny" accomplishment it will make your morale higher at least! :happydance:

Added bonus was that I could smell the floors (I know, very weird, but they were bothering me soooo much that I was holding my breath whenever I'd walk through the kitchen and back hallway so I wouldn't get sick) and now that they're mopped, I actually feel less nauseas because I didn't realize how much the smell of the floors was bothering me!

Way to go! :happydance:

I have SO much that I need to do. It's really hard to get anything done during the day while I'm looking after my twins, and by the time OH gets home in the evening I'm completely worn out. But I definitely need to do what you did. One thing!

I did just put away all the toys in the living room, so that's a start :winkwink:

Way to go! :happydance:

I have SO much that I need to do. It's really hard to get anything done during the day while I'm looking after my twins, and by the time OH gets home in the evening I'm completely worn out. But I definitely need to do what you did. One thing!

I did just put away all the toys in the living room, so that's a start :winkwink:

Awesome! :happydance: That's an accomplishment! It feels good doesn't it, even if it's a small thing :D I find when I do little things it also encourages OH to help out and clean, which is a positive bonus!

I am going to take your advice! I was on the couch most the day. My 15 year old cooked dinner. And the twins are just now coming in from being LATE for dinner lol.
I swear my carpet is killing me. I need to shampoo it!

I am going to take your advice! I was on the couch most the day. My 15 year old cooked dinner. And the twins are just now coming in from being LATE for dinner lol.
I swear my carpet is killing me. I need to shampoo it!

Lol that was like me too! The past two days, I've opened every window and door we have in the house, vacuumed the floors, had OH take out all the garbage, bleached the tiles with my mop lol, the smell was killing me! I can smell everything. It has helped so much!

After I posted my last reply, I sat on the couch with my feet up and that's where I've been ever since. :blush: There's always tomorrow...right? :blush:

After I posted my last reply, I sat on the couch with my feet up and that's where I've been ever since. :blush: There's always tomorrow...right? :blush:

Hehe! You're so cute. You're allowed. I would be on my couch too if I had a couch and wasn't working (slow day, so I'm on here a lot lol) Half of our house is an office so all we have is the bed :haha:

Oh ok fine, I'll clean! I've been putting off for ages (basically since bfp haha) but I do need to do it! I bet DD will mess it up by this afternoon, but hey! :p

Hehe! You're so cute. You're allowed. I would be on my couch too if I had a couch and wasn't working (slow day, so I'm on here a lot lol) Half of our house is an office so all we have is the bed :haha:

In my defense, it's only just after midnight here! So I haven't been sitting around all day, I've been sitting around all night. :haha: Actually, I'm heading to bed now, if I can get OH off the Xbox!

:sleep:

In my defense, it's only just after midnight here! So I haven't been sitting around all day, I've been sitting around all night. :haha: Actually, I'm heading to bed now, if I can get OH off the Xbox!

:sleep:

Haha fair enough! You're more hardcore than I am because I fall asleep at like 8pm :haha:

Today I reorganized my entire living room and that felt awesome. Guess I should make eye contact with the kitchen tomorrow and do something about that too.

I felt so good yesterday and so proud of myself for getting motivated. It was my dad's birthday so I was making a roast dinner for my parents at our house. Our bathroom hasn't been deep cleaned in a couple of weeks as I couldn't find the energy so I thought best do that. Then I thought I'll polish, quickly vaccuum the carpets (DH did do it properly the day before) and do the sofas. Then I made the roast as well as doing TWO loads of washing, vaccumming the kitchen floor, mopping it AND did the dishes afterwards whilst DH dried!! SO proud of myself and felt much better than I have in weeks until after my dinner digested and then I felt a bit iffy! Hoping my new energy isn't a bad sign though and it just means things are progressing/symptoms are going as they should!

:happydance: Reading your responses is encouraging, because it makes me realize how normal it is for us to fall behind on chores in our pregnancy and makes me feel less harsh on myself plus it just makes me happy to hear others' stories on doing things that make them feel accomplished and proud! I haven't actually fully washed the dishes in over a week, like 2 weeks. I keep starting and not getting through all of them, so that's my next mountain lol (almost literally). :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->