WoW

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
Anyone play World Of Warcraft?
It's how me and OH met - a total guilty pleasure :X :flower:

I adore the game...but we just can't afford the $15 a month...Oh how I would LOVE to do a raid right about now.... =/

I do :)
I play EU Bloodhoof server (H)
Level 73 soon to be 74 Mage and little level 30 priest :)

I used to play to the point it was unhealthy. Especially once I stopped work near the end of my pregnancy. I have a level 80 holy priest, 80 resto druid, 80 prot/holy pala (lol i like to heal ;) and a few random lowbie characters... I have stopped subscribing now that my LO is here as he requires my full attention most of the time...gutted I'm gonna miss the cataclysm launch...but I'll play again when he's a bit older and not so demanding :) xxx

My hubby got me into it about 2 years ago. I stopped playing a year ago though as it was getting in the way of my studying (I have an 80 Blood Elf Rogue and started a hunter).

I'm not sure yet if I'm going back to it now my exams are done! I'm finding myself a tad bored in the evenings these days - wedding planned and done, honeymoon planned and done and exam done!

I have been downloading the updates over the last few days then I'll see how I feel. Hubby is currently trying to log in as Cataclysm has now launched but the server is not working as for some reason they don't learn from each launch that lots of people will all be logging in at the same time!

Yep, my husband is installing Cataclysm on both our computer right now, so I'll get to play as soon as I get home from work.

I'm still downloading the updates from the last year! It is taking ages!

I'm still undecided! I don't want to pay out for Cataclysm if I only play it for a month!

The guild I was in broke down but has now reformed. Only problem is they want people to raid at least once a week and right now I don't want to! It is a shame as hubby has gone back to that guild along with some other friends of ours. I just want to be a social member!

Oh great thread! I play with my hubby, he has an 80 priest (dual spec holy and shadow) and I have an 81 warlock (destruction and affliction) both blood elves. Also working on a goblin mage, worgen druid, and troll hunter but they are all still very low lvl since I don't get much time to play.

How does everyone like cata so far? I'm currently questing in Vashj'ir and I've got to say it is so awesome! I've yet to do any of the new dungeons but I may do one tonight!

I got Cataclysm and I'm slowly getting addicted again!!

I'm not in a guild at the moment though which I find a bit lonely! Used to love going online and saying hi to everyone! Now it is just me! :nope:

I'm on Hellscream and my character is a level 80 rogue (nearly at 81!) called Mischievious - feel free to say hi if you see me around!

I told hubby that he'd have to stop playing WoW when I married him four years ago, but somehow when we got back from our honeymoon he got me playing instead. :lol: I got my boomkin druid to level 85 yesterday. The Twilight Highlands is my favourite new zone so far as it has some really fun quests. We also did Deadmines heroic last night and it was awesome! The second (I think) boss had me in fits of giggles.

ive been playing it again since cata... got my paladin to 85 but now cant be bothered doing anything with her so playing a goblin instead heheh level 34 shammy right now...i love my rocket booster belt :haha:

Good heavens, when do you have the time. I can get at most 1 hour some evenings after I get Gabriel to bed. I have a lvl 11 Goblin and a lvl 12 Worgen. I haven't even had a chance to play any of my 80's.

I'm loving Cata right now! The quests are alot more fun (if not confusing sometimes lol!) and the rewards are fab :thumbup:

I play (a BM hunter) with Nikkinoonoo (frost mage) and my other half (holy Pally) and we make a bloody good team! :thumbup:

I've hit lvl 84 now and I'm really enjoying it!

I did have a look at some achievements yesterday though and I'm disappointed that I have to do my low level quests again to get the loremaster achievements as I didn't get them before!! Quite nice though just throwing a knife at a mob and it dying straight away! Going to take me ages to get the achievements now though :nope:

Goblin shaman now @ level 62! Is it just me or has cataclysm made levelling much faster? I got from 40-60 in 2 days...and as a busy mum who ony plays a few hours a day that seems really quick!!

Goblin shaman now @ level 62! Is it just me or has cataclysm made levelling much faster? I got from 40-60 in 2 days...and as a busy mum who ony plays a few hours a day that seems really quick!!

You now get xp for things like mining and skinning which helps things speed up a bit!

I'm loving Cata right now! The quests are alot more fun (if not confusing sometimes lol!) and the rewards are fab :thumbup:

I play (a BM hunter) with Nikkinoonoo (frost mage) and my other half (holy Pally) and we make a bloody good team! :thumbup:

:thumbup:

I got back into it a few weeks ago but now im bored again. Always the way with me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->