Wowee- I love my night time bump!

ttcnewbie123

Reaction score
Pointless post really but just wanted to say I LOVE MY NIGHT TIME BUMP! During the day time I have next to nothing, just looks like I've put on a few pounds but at night, especially tonight wowee! If only it stayed til morning! I'm secretly hoping that I've finally popped this evening but I'm sure that's not the case and I'm just really bloated! :)

Hey!

Snap! 18 November!!!

There are at least 4 of us now due 18 Nov!!

Yes, I am the same, love my evening pregnant looking belly - I still have loads of bloat at night and back to flat tummy in the morning!

BUT....I think my tummy popped out a bit this week so we will have to wait til my 17wk bump pic on friday!:flower:

Ooo its so exciting! I love rubbing it in the evenings and showing it off to hubby!

I wonder if any of us will actually have bubs on 18th Nov! Or if any of us will end up with December babies!x

I just wanted to say I feel the EXACT same way! I can't wait to wake up one morning and actually still look the same as I do at night!!!! :)

I am due Nov 19th and I feel the same wayyyy. I have nothing during the day and at night I pop!

At night you feeling larger! But wait until you can start feeling them move around! Night time is acrobat (sp?) time! They go crazy when you finally relax and lay down!

I am like that as well, i have nothing much during the day, just looks like a have added a few pounds to the belly but at nite time its huge, my mum has noticed it the past two nites, she was like woooo look at the belly on you now lol

I am huge all the time ! My scan only showed one baby but I swear there is atleast 3 in there lol !!

xxx

Ooo its so exciting! I love rubbing it in the evenings and showing it off to hubby!

I wonder if any of us will actually have bubs on 18th Nov! Or if any of us will end up with December babies!x

No chance I can be a december mum. Anna was a c-section and they will not allow me to go overdue that much!

Hoping for a vbac, but we will see how it is looking nearer the time!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->