Wrapping paper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lau86

Reaction score
Where did you get yours? I want to make a statement this year!

Sainsburys. They had a lot. Although I got one roll that was white with gold dots, when I wrapped my first present the wrap was see-through so I had to double wrap it. For that purpose I'm thinking of getting some crepe paper to wrap the presents before I use the white wrap.

I was quite impressed with Primark this year. £1 for 10m and it's thicker than ones I've paid more for. The only thing is they don't do matching tags.

Wilko's for me too. They have 12m rolls for £2 and they are 3 for 2 so I got 6 different ones :haha:

I buy mine in January cus it's always reduced mega cheap and put it away with the decorations :haha: I must of used 10 rolls so far and still more to wrap!

£ stretcher and Asda for DDs Frozen paper. I love buying wrapping paper, especially in January when its ridiculously cheap. I got three 10m rolls for 30p about 2 years ago and im still using them.

Rory's Santa present is wrapped in antique style printed paper that was free with Homes & Antiques magazine. The rest of the presents are wrapped in red, yellow, and navy tissue paper and tied with velvet ribbon. Paper is more of a dark crimson IRL.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 23.17.51.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 23.17.51.png
    296.8 KB · Views: 11
Wilkos :) I did get one roll of poundland Thomas tank paper but it didn't go very far.

A lot of gifts for family I wrapped using paper I got in the January sales last year.

I had last years sale paper from tesco for one of the kiddies 10metres for 10p, I got wilkos this year them for other ds think it was £2 for 10 metres but it was 3 for 2 and is really good quality better than the tesco sale one I got.
For family I got a roll in Aldis it's really good quality think it was 8metres for £1 and it had all squares on the back so it's easier to cut straight, when that ran out I picked up a roll in primark £1 for 5 metres and it's really nice and great quality I kind of want to revwrap everyone's presents in it lol

I got mine from all over this year choice (next outlet store), Wilkos (they had some lovely ones) and primark xx

I don't know how you ladies do it with kids in tow! I try to go shopping with them and my eldest is constantly shouting I don't like this or trying to rearrange all the displays. Then I tried to order online but I resent the £3.95 charge.
I'm gonna ship them out to hubby tomorrow and go get everything I need.

Mines just basic stuff, walmart for mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back