Wraps for baby and bf?

Lil C

Mummy!
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any? This time I'll be out and about more often taking dd to and from nursery/school so ideally would like a cover of some sort that holds baby and covers up my huge bb's! Never tried anything like that 1st time round :wacko:

I love my moby wrap, it's wonderful for carrying baby as well as hiding my boobs!

I dont have a wrap... although i would love one lol. But i do have a carrier that i got in the asda baby even that i place her in and feed her that way. I just lower it slightly and put it more to one side. I have a nursing cover also though and use that too. I always end up feeding LO whilst doing shopping in asda or walking through town, and the cover really helps. Plus it keeps LO shielded from the weather. But i know not all mumas ans bubas get along with covers.

I had an ergo, apparently easy to feed in but I never tried. I'd always take him out and feed with a feeding scarf.
From looking the moby does look like it would be good for this

I have a boba, but haven't fed him in it, but most wraps should cover your boobs. I know some wraps are easier to use due to stretch of fabric, but most should work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->