wraps...

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Silly question :blush: but what nappies do you use under them? i've seen some lovely ones but until now i've only had pocket nappies but want to try something different. but similar simple usage iykwim. Any help is greatfully received xxx

I never used my fitteds/wraps much.. Only have a few but pockets just appealed to me more.. But I have been hearing good things about the tots bots stretchies... Sorry Im not much help at all!!! :dohh:

You need 'fitted' or 'shaped' nappies under wraps hun....some people even just use Flip inserts layed into a wrap.

TotsBots stretchies are really popular as fitteds, but there's loads. You can get pretty fitteds as well!

wss^^ some you can use prefolds in aswell which you can pick up pretty cheap :flower:

I use Little Lambs under our wraps

i have LL, TB either cotton or the bamboozles, i have some bright bots shapped terries, some wnnl, wnnn, i also have loads of prefolds and terries that are used too :)

I'm just using folded terry's under my Nature Babies wraps.

I use tots bots and a few other randoms that I was given by a friend, but Lottie isn't very keen on them. She seems to get upset as soon as the nappy gets wet, so I think perhaps its becuase they don't have a stay dry layer all the way across.

I use Motherease normally.. or Littlelambs. Occassionally terries or flip inserts... have even been known to use flannels when I went to my mums and he decided to have a mega pooing session! :blush:

Thanks for the replies :) I'm contemplating them just still a little unsure as the pocket nappies are so easy xxx

I have loads of fitteds so if you want i can do you a bundle of a few different types for cheap? Pm me if youre interested hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->