Wriggle - no wriggle.. Confused..

Vikadub

Reaction score
The day before yesterday I could feel the baby doing somersaults.
Yesterday I didn't feel anything at all during the day, I wasn't sure if I could feel the baby a little last night when I went to bed...
When I woke this morning my boobs aren't aching any more. I just don't feel pregnant any more.. :( Do you think it's just because I'm in the second trimester and things have calmed down just now?
I'm just a little confused because I'd expect to feel the baby more after all the acrobatics the day before yesterday. Although I have a another child he is now 5 and seem to have forgotten everything and all the feelings I had before..
Is there anyone else feeling like this or that can give me any advice?
:shrug:

Thank you.. <3

The day before yesterday I could feel the baby doing somersaults.
Yesterday I didn't feel anything at all during the day, I wasn't sure if I could feel the baby a little last night when I went to bed...
When I woke this morning my boobs aren't aching any more. I just don't feel pregnant any more.. :( Do you think it's just because I'm in the second trimester and things have calmed down just now?
I'm just a little confused because I'd expect to feel the baby more after all the acrobatics the day before yesterday. Although I have a another child he is now 5 and seem to have forgotten everything and all the feelings I had before..
Is there anyone else feeling like this or that can give me any advice?
:shrug:

Thank you.. <3

I've just realised I've put this in the wrong place and I don't know how to delete it. Sorry my heads not in it today.. Sorry sorry sorry!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->