Writing a letter of complaint

L

Luhweez

I've never written one before..so im absolutley clueless as to how to compose one, if i didn't get any advice i'd end up just writing a really long rant, printing it and sending it to the hospital! anyone any advice on how to compose one?

It depends who its to and what its about really ...

Yes...i have written 2 before...But depends on what the complaint is about?
Do you want to PM me or MSN chat with me and ill help you the best i can :)

I had a really horrible doctor last night at hospital, i posted a thread about it here to get it off my chest but everytime i think about it i get really upset again =(

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/60210-hole-doctor.html

i had to write some when doin a level english language, you can pm me if you want x

i wrote a letter of complaint to mothercare last week, as i slipped over on spilt water from the cooler and landed in the baskets lol, it did shake me up though, i was with the assistant as well, and she should have wrote it in the accident book even though i werent badly hurt. but i thought theres parents walking around with little babies and toddlers.
i got £15 vouchers and apology.
i basically stated the facts of what happened, how i felt after the incident, and my fears for the future if it were to happen again, keep it clear and to the point.
sorry you had a poo experience
xx

Wow...well, I would start off by saying the facts of the night, and how his actions made you feel, much like your post. Then I would say things like "hitting is assault and WILL NOT be tolerated for ANY reason". I would then state your wants at this point. My suggestion is a written apology from the DR, and follow-up with whomever you make the complaint to on what they are doing about the situation. I might even go as far as making a mention that you will be speaking to a lawyer if it is not handled to your satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->