WSS....(what she said)...

I really do find it bolloxs some of the rubbish people come out with when i had DS1 he slept all the time and to be honest i was just so bored because for the most part all he did was sleep and feed obviously when i had ds2 when he was sleeping ds1 would be awake but i dont know if maybe i've just been lucky or whatever but i did find the first few weeks extremly easy yeah i have amazing husband who is a brilliant dad and things were shared but still i think even if i hadnt of been so lucky i still would be able to shower i have a 3yr old and a 1 year old now and cant seem to find time to shower haha but when they were babies i had too much time on my hands lol!! Even now its only because if i showered and left them alone id come back down to a bomb site!! lol

with ds1 when he was sleeping we used to pop him in the bathroom with us when we bathed or whatever i know this time round it will be quite easy cause when DH goes back to work i know my 2 will happily hand me nappies and wipes and such! Being a mother is amazing sometimes it is hard work but when you hold them and kiss them and you get your first smile first steps etc its the best thing ever if im having a really shit day all it takes is to get 1 hug and kiss from either one of my babies even to hear 'love you' from them it cheers me right up <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->