WTF!?!!? faint BFP then hcg beta 0

Jokerette

Mama of 2
Reaction score
Argh, im going out of my mind. I had a chemical last month and was really hoping this was my month. I have tons of pregnancy symptoms like sore breasts, gassy, crampy, and lower back ache... all just like my previous 2 pregnancies.

But today at 8dpo I peed and left it, then a few hours later i looked again and swear I saw a line. So I peed again with midday pee and saw a faint faint one again. They are real squinters. I guess the FMU one could be an evap since it was so much after the time limit, but I have never gotten an evap before on these tests.

So, i know some people who work in a lab so i had my hcg beta done and it was "less then 1"... thats all the test can tell . Basically 0. WTF?!?!? i swear I saw a line and still see one. What is going on?!? Is there any hope.

I got my last two BFP's at 9dpo. Today I am 8dpo. So I know its early, but a lines a line.

You cant see it in the regular photo... just couldnt get a pic of it, but I tweaked the contrast and uploaded the tweak too.

Attachments

• 8dpo2.jpg
    8dpo2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 8dpo1.jpg
    8dpo1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 24
I can see it in the tweaked one wondfos are notorious for evaps tho......give it till ur missed period.

I work in the lab too...beta HCG levels are extremely accurate (as long as the right tube was used). But I do see a hint of a line in one of the pics. I would retest again in a few days

honestly i feel so stupid. today was blank. i dont know how i made it up but i did. or it was an evap or a barely there test line. i feel so dumb. :( i guess im not pregnant. i checked CP and while my cervix is soft which is good, i had a bit of pink CM which i now know is AF coming because otherwise my hcg wouldnt have been 0. i guess maybe next month :(

I guess when you really want to see a line you can make one appear :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->